Popes against fake pope

Iwan UwUson

Etm55b.png

GzoXHt.png

OFFICIAL CONCORDANT KOMMUNIQUE

The Winter Concordant condemns both unholy nation's and their false idols. His Imperial and Royal Majesty, Kaiser Grinsen von Winterlich, High Shepherd  of the Abrahamic Faith within the Concordant, is both skeptical and disgusted regarding such a divisive religious element. The time of the Church, Temple, Synagogue, and Mosque has gone. The time of God's people united under a single banner is nigh. For centuries Christians, Jews, and Muslim's have slaughtered each other in the name of their God. The Great Hall of Abraham has arisen. Your singular faith's are a testimate to your ignorance. The one true God of the three holy texts reserves the eighth circle of hell for false prophets.

Writ,

HIRM Kaiser Grinsen von Winterlich,

High Sphepherd of the Abrahamic Faith,

The Winter Concordant

THE WINTER CONCORDANT

0zki0U.png

Etm55b.png

GzoXHt.png

The Winter Concordant condemns both unholy nation's and their false idols. His Imperial and Royal Majesty, Kaiser Grinsen von Winterlich, High Shepherd  of the Abrahamic Faith within the Concordant, is both skeptical and disgusted regarding such a divisive religious element. The time of the Church, Temple, Synagogue, and Mosque has gone. The time of God's people united under a single banner is nigh. For centuries Christians, Jews, and Muslim's have slaughtered each other in the name of their God. The Great Hall of Abraham has arisen. Your singular faith's are a testimate to your ignorance. The one true God of the three holy texts reserves the eighth circle of hell for false prophets.

Writ,

The Winter Concordant

Who are you again? I don't believe I have heard of you.

No, really, I have never heard of you before.

(Of course I don't, you are a one day old nation)

[OOC: I was under the impression that this was a roleplaying thread. :P Is this how prospective/new players are dealt with in P&W's RP setting? Repeating the obvious seems to be an attribute more accustomed to middle school children than national leaders. Not that I'm trying to be offensive, you may very well be roleplaying a young leader. Perhaps we should create a P&W setting Twitter equivalent thread, where pointless and snide one liners are more acceptable. Then leave this sub-forum for players who actually want to write.]

Edited by Grinsen Winterlich
  • Upvote 2

THE WINTER CONCORDANT

0zki0U.png

[OOC: I was under the impression that this was a roleplaying thread. :P Is this how prospective/new players are dealt with in P&W's RP setting? Repeating the obvious seems to be an attribute more accustomed to middle school children than national leaders. Not that I'm trying to be offensive, you may very well be roleplaying a young leader. Perhaps we should create a P&W setting Twitter equivalent thread, where pointless and snide one liners are more acceptable. Then leave this sub-forum for players who actually want to write.]

*shrugs*

We're fine with you if you let us worship Islam in peace. We welcome all nations to the world of Orbis.

(No, I am just saying that I have never heard of you before. I don't have a problem with you post or anything like that. In fact, it was actually a good read.)

• Upvote 1

(No, I am just saying that I have never heard of you before. I don't have a problem with you post or anything like that. In fact, it was actually a good read.)

[OOC: My apologies then. For some reason I was under the impression that you comment was on the sarcastic side, but as with non-visual communication issues regarding context often arise. I hope you dont take offense at my defensive commentary, as with this revelation it seems rather moot. xD]

Edited by Grinsen Winterlich
  • Upvote 2

THE WINTER CONCORDANT

0zki0U.png

Etm55b.png

GzoXHt.png

Writ,

The Winter Concordant

The Dragons Gods are the true Gods.

• Upvote 1

Fire is nice eh?

The Dragons Gods are the true Gods.

Praise Immunis!

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Given the collapse of Pope Francisco's nation as a result of the bio-weapon we used during the war, I hereby proclaim that while I may not be the true pope of all nations, I am in fact still alive and not a zombie, while Pope Francisco cannot say the same.

/s/ 1746382812423101110316.png

Polar Pope Franciscus Frigidus the First

The Most Humble of the Popes

A nation claiming to be the successor to the Kievan Rus, even though kiev itself is not under their control.

The leader of the nation is some "Furer Danny". Hardly qualifies.

Given the collapse of Pope Francisco's nation as a result of the bio-weapon we used during the war, I hereby proclaim that while I may not be the true pope of all nations, I am in fact still alive and not a zombie, while Pope Francisco cannot say the same.

You did not used any bioweapon, it was Umbrella's fault.