Reformed Unity

Following much error in the previous unification a final conclusion will be drawn here

The Council of 6 will be established to monitor non-orbis activity

As History as shown, those who dont try, never succeed

To create a better understanding, and to ease hostility with Mariage Sorciere, and the nations of Orbis.

No hostile actions will be taken against any Witches or members of Mariage Sorciere, unless they so act hostile toward the nations of Orbis.

We will not commit hostile acts, and will reach for more, diplomatic solutions, as long as Mariage Sorciere does the same.

(Council of 6 consists of the nations which ACTUALLY signed the Treaty of Unity)

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

pics or it didnt happen

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

The Grand Duchess of Finland wish to personally commend the establishment of a council who's first and foremost goal it to attempt to find a diplomatic solution to a problem.

In her owns words, she calls it "A most commendable and respectable way of going about things."

Grand Duchess Sintiya was subsequently overheard by the media, speaking to one of her advisors who helps her write her public announcements;

"But why? I don't see why everyone seems to hate those awesome witches.."

• Upvote 1

A diplomatic solution is not acceptable to our nation.

Imperial Calondia will establish an alternative solution; the Resistance to Alien/Witch occupation. Our goal is the eviction of witches from Orbis.

• We offer military supplies and financial aid to nations engaged in conflict with heretic states
  • We offer espionage and intelligence support to member-nations who request it
  • We offer direct military support when it is possible

We will not actively try to stop any diplomatic efforts from Reformed Unity however we want to directly support nations engaged with our enemy. Hopefully through peace or forceful means we can liberate our planet.

The Grand Duchess of Finland wish to personally commend the establishment of a council who's first and foremost goal it to attempt to find a diplomatic solution to a problem.

In her owns words, she calls it "A most commendable and respectable way of going about things."

Grand Duchess Sintiya was subsequently overheard by the media, speaking to one of her advisors who helps her write her public announcements;

"But why? I don't see why everyone seems to hate those awesome witches.."

<3

A diplomatic solution is not acceptable to our nation.

Imperial Calondia will establish an alternative solution; the Resistance to Alien/Witch occupation. Our goal is the eviction of witches from Orbis.

• We offer military supplies and financial aid to nations engaged in conflict with heretic states
  • We offer espionage and intelligence support to member-nations who request it
  • We offer direct military support when it is possible
We will not actively try to stop any diplomatic efforts from Reformed Unity however we want to directly support nations engaged with our enemy. Hopefully through peace or forceful means we can liberate our planet.
Well Rokkenjima has already left Orbis, so... Good luck dealing with the Eastern Asian Republic! :P Edited by Eva-Beatrice
  • Upvote 1

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

Eastern Asian Republic is our true enemy yes, we just don't have the power to evict them yet. And any nation willing to invade your homeworld Rokkenjima or any of your colonies will also receive our aid.

I just said diplomacy first, war second......

Shaking my head

Pawns....

IYT09l4.png

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

I just said diplomacy first, war second......

Shaking my head

Pawns....

Witch sympathizer. We should destroy you as well with your Reformed Unity. If you do not support our struggle against the witch terror then you are our enemy. We now know the truth about the Reformed Unity; merely a puppet state of the witches.

Witch sympathizer. We should destroy you as well with your Reformed Unity. If you do not support our struggle against the witch terror then you are our enemy. We now know the truth about the Reformed Unity; merely a puppet state of the witches.

Is this an insult?

Coming from a mere pawn?

I suggest you re-check who you are speaking with, i am only aiming to save as much life as possible.

IYT09l4.png

is that a threat may get to call in some of the empires reinforcements after all, ah won't that be nice 

For Meripez!

Is this an insult?

Coming from a mere pawn?

I suggest you re-check who you are speaking with, i am only aiming to save as much life as possible.

I am speaking to a weak empire. I dare you to attack Calondia, unlike your words I will respond with force. The Arrgh pirate alliance fully supports our actions.

You claim to be some shining white knight saving humanity but refer to others as mere "pawns"; however you don't have the strength to enforce any claims at all. Great Saxony and Calondia would destroy your nation.

Perhaps I acted a bit too harsh however to act so superior without any actual authority is laughable. Your "ally" Persie is but a tiny blip on our radar. Actually your actions today are making us believe the real enemies are the Witch sympathizers and not the actual witches themselves.

I am speaking to a weak empire. I dare you to attack Calondia, unlike your words I will respond with force. The Arrgh pirate alliance fully supports our actions.

You claim to be some shining white knight saving humanity but refer to others as mere "pawns"; however you don't have the strength to enforce any claims at all. Great Saxony and Calondia would destroy your nation.

Perhaps I acted a bit too harsh however to act so superior without any actual authority is laughable. Your "ally" Persie is but a tiny blip on our radar. Actually your actions today are making us believe the real enemies are the Witch sympathizers and not the actual witches themselves.

Better stop, my friend, as I did a crusade against Saxony, I can do the same on you, also di not try to insult one more time my allies or face the conseguences.

He called me a pawn, if he refuses to apologize I will take all measures to weaken his position. Your "wars" are mere propaganda, Great Saxony is conquering Orbis with the Arrgh fleet and there is nothing you can do to stop him or any of us.

Your "wars" are mere propaganda, Great Saxony is conquering Orbis with the Arrgh fleet and there is nothing you can do to stop him or any of us.

I refuse this offence, you are excommunicated lifetime. More offences will result in military action from whole coalition of six.

Your previous military action is mere propaganda; you have never faced the terror of the Arrgh Fleet. Though I wished peaceful relations with the Church; I will not tolerate being called a pawn by anyone.

Your previous military action is mere propaganda; you have never faced the terror of the Arrgh Fleet. Though I wished peaceful relations with the Church; I will not tolerate being called a pawn by anyone.

Silence, you pathetic piece.
  • Upvote 1

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."