DPRK Hydrogen Bomb Test

Stujenske

Ariel Sharon wanted to nuke Lebanon. People allege that Corea wants to nuke the illegitimate South. What are you going to say about that?

General Macarthur wanted to nuke the Chinese during the Korea War. I guess that means the United States is a savage tribal nation. That being said, I don't condom Ariel Sharon's comments, but you can't just say ''Israel isn't civilized'' over one man's comments- ignoring Israel's court system, Israel's laws, and Israel's progressive stance.

Now, that all being said, Israel is screwed up in a lot of ways, but It's a stable country and a democracy. Not a lot of other countries in the region can say that.

new_forum_sig_2.png

I'm to tired to form a response, so I won't. But I do have a question:

Are you a sympathizer to North Korea and Communist China? If so, can you please tell me why?

If you're not, and you're just trying to ''call it as it is'', then nevermind.

I consider myself an Moderate when it comes to the subject. I live in an Place that the DPRK can nuke, Guam, and Guam is part of the USA so I may be biased compared the people sitting back in the continental parts, but America and the West has gone to radicallized on the Subject.

Firstly, both the DPRK and China arent that communist. The Average Chinese can start an buisness and grow sucessful. Heck, China has more billionares than all of the European countries.

The DPRK is holding on to some parts of Juche but generally are moving out of it. Kim Jong Un lets the "Black Market" - which is basically supermarkets and the average shopping mall, thrive unlike his previous dicators. The DPRK does not confinscate all of your agricultural products or head an factory for you anymore , both have a fair amount of capitalism in them.

Speaking of agriculutre,The DPRK isnt the least fed country in even asia. Kygristan and Most of Indochina is fed less then the DPRK with the expection of vietnam. And Kim Jong Un doesnt allocate all the food to himself while everyone starves. He doesnt keep gorging food be just for the sake of eating unlike what Americans think, he was ordered to get fatter so he looks like Kim Il Sung. The DPRK also bests the Amount of people in can cure at once, Literacy, class attendance, and bests South Korea at certain UAV technologies.

The millitary isnt the same kind of rubbish Anericans say it is either. The DPRK has more chemicals then perhaps anyone and certain Bio Weapon facilities. It is unknown if they can actually use these, but theoretically it should be easier then the Hydrogen bomb. Two types of DPRK owned guns reach Seoul and the DPRK UAV planes are nore advanced then you would think. The army has midget sumbarines as well and a very big submarine fleet.

So yeah, I co sider myself an moderate beliving that the DPRK and the richer China is unfairly judged in the west.

• Upvote 1

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

You didnt help anyone,it was thanks to ussr forcing millons of innocents to join in and Britain protecting themselfs. Usa couldnt defeat Japan without foregin intervention,murica sucks in all ways

You forgot the /s in your post.

usa fail to stop the nazi in ww2 without soviet aid

usa had to bomb japanese civilians and nuclear bomb innocent men woman and even child with atomic bombings to force brave japanese empire to surrender as they know they cant invade japan by land. as asian empires are always better fighter then weak america!

usa cant win a war in silly iraq and afghanstat! theyre millitary is joke and any asian country could defeat them. even china dragon can smash them with heavy firepower and guns!

The USA bombed the Japanese after the Japanese soldiers enslaved and raped the people of most Asian cultures, including the people of Vietnam. :/

Edited by johnl023