Holy Britannian Empire Conquers South and Central America

Lelouch Vi Britannia

November 10, 1999 (Orbis Date)

*Start Broadcast*

The last of the South and Central American cities have fallen and the anti-Britannian forces have been destroyed.

As of today the Holy Britannian Empire now controls the Western Hemisphere.

The Holy Britannian Empire also has declared the North American Contenient as its homeland, elsewhere is its colonies.

The Anti-Britannian Forces that opposed them were backed by the Arabians led by Abu Haddad and other Middle Eastern Countries in an effort of revenge for the execution of five Middle Eastern tourists,which Abu Haddad did respond to by "attacking" other Britannians on his own soil.

Following the fall of the Central and Southern American Countries our Glourious Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia made his comments on both his new plot of Land and the murder of five Arabians, this is what he had to say:

"These countries are not falling into darkness, we are simply giving them light as to escape the state their land was falling into, poverty and crime will now be wiped out, and replaced with Britannian Justice!"

"We will not rest until everyone who opposed up is lined up and shot or a loyal Britannian citizen, such is the fate of traitors like the Arabian spys not so long ago i had killed in October"

*End Broadcast*

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

"These countries are not falling into darkness, we are simply giving them light as to escape the state their land was falling into, poverty and crime will now be wiped out, and replaced with Britannian Justice!"

Startin' to sound like Prodigism there...

Congratulations on your conquering. 

• Upvote 3

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

November 10, 1999 (Orbis Date)

*Start Broadcast*

The last of the South and Central American cities have fallen and the anti-Britannian forces have been destroyed.

As of today the Holy Britannian Empire now controls the Western Hemisphere.

The Holy Britannian Empire also has declared the North American Contenient as its homeland, elsewhere is its colonies.

The Anti-Britannian Forces that opposed them were backed by the Arabians led by Abu Haddad and other Middle Eastern Countries in an effort of revenge for the execution of five Middle Eastern tourists,which Abu Haddad did respond to by "attacking" other Britannians on his own soil.

Following the fall of the Central and Southern American Countries our Glourious Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia made his comments on both his new plot of Land and the murder of five Arabians, this is what he had to say:

"We will not rest until everyone who opposed up is lined up and shot or a loyal Britannian citizen, such is the fate of traitors like the Arabian spys not so long ago i had killed in October"

*End Broadcast*

You do not control South America, and the Standing Glorious People's Southern Ocean Republic of Arkez, which sits at the southern tip of Patagonia, aka Cape Horn, is the evidence of that. We are almost twice as powerful as you are. Your racist attacks against five innocent Arabians disturb us. You are lucky you are in an alliance that I respect & love so much, because otherwise we'd view your attempted invasion of our soil as an act of war.

Edited by Pyer Toh
  • Upvote 1

You do not control South America, and the Standing Glorious People's Southern Ocean Republic of Arkez, which sits at the southern tip of Patagonia, aka Cape Horn, is the evidence of that. We are almost twice as powerful as you are. Your racist attacks against five innocent Arabians disturb us. You are lucky you are in an alliance that I respect & love so much, because otherwise we'd view your attempted invasion of our soil as an act of war.

You either control the world by force, or by diplomacy

Whos says I ONLY used force?

And i only said i stomped out the rebels in mainly Central and South America

Final thing is, i captured Venezula (On my nation page) so that could easily mean i allied my self with the rest

IYT09l4.png

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

You either control the world by force, or by diplomacy

Whos says I ONLY used force?

And i only said i stomped out the rebels in mainly Central and South America

Final thing is, i captured Venezula (On my nation page) so that could easily mean i allied my self with the rest

The way you describe your conquests seem forceful enough to me. Either way. You do NOT control all of south america. We will not give up our sovereignty through diplomacy either. You do not control cape horn, or at the very least...the part of cape horn that the People's Southern Ocean Republic occupies.

The way you describe your conquests seem forceful enough to me. Either way. You do NOT control all of south america. We will not give up our sovereignty through diplomacy either. You do not control cape horn, or at the very least...the part of cape horn that the People's Southern Ocean Republic occupies.

You already did give up Diplomacy...the Black Knights beings big and all is the Diplomacy

IYT09l4.png

You already did give up Diplomacy...the Black Knights beings big and all is the Diplomacy

You cannot decide that someone else would give up diplomacy. If Britain went to china and said "we own your land now, and you decided that you are giving up your land because the EU is big." Then the Chinese government would look at britain like it was crazy, and may even take it as a threat. Diplomacy doesn't work like that.