I never understood what was wrong with Unkajo?

PresidentRiley

I do think that there should be a limit on number of people in an alliance, but that is off topic.

I personally liked Unkajo, and never had a major issue with him.

you know that if there was an alliance cap, that we would do the same actions, just as 2 "different" alliances.

• Upvote 2

I am Drew Pickles, leader of the ultra swell nation of Drewland.

1hvRcoc.gif You can never get this, you can never get this, la la la la

you know that if there was an alliance cap, that we would do the same actions, just as 2 "different" alliances.

Yes, I know. But there wouldn't be this huge 170+ member alliance. It would change up some of your tactics.

DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE!

YOU ARE A PIRATE!

And on top of that they're here to ruin the game and I think they shouldn't have a big alliance

BLOC Party is committed to peace, love and stability. All those who disagree will be put to sleep.

Ikol, Proud member of Terminus Est.

Moderator of http://www.reddit.com/r/PoliticsandWar/

He was an aggressive mod who didn't give warning before issuing bans or justify them after the fact, and he objected to users having the audacity to debate things in a debate forum. Honestly though, I have no respect for a mod that locks someone's thread just because other users are spamming in it. Punishing everyone just because you're too incompetent to single out the troublemakers is just asking for bad attitudes all around.

It would change up some of your tactics.

Not really, since this game doesn't have any in-game alliance communication aids. Everything critical is done offsite, so it would only serve to make it harder for other people to track our stats.

• Upvote 4

I used to moderate a forum and all I got was this awesome medal.

Because itcs natural for internet forum users to hate the moderators. If I saw a forum mod being loved by the users then it's enough proof to me that end is near.

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

I have my own reasons to not like Unkajo, and it goes beyond, "0h n0ez I gotz w4rn1ng p01nt from him! St00pid M0D!". When I went to him with legitimate questions I got no response, I've seen him be openly hostile towards certain groups, and I feel like some of the later warnings I got from him were unjustified, but that's a moderation issue I'll bring up in a few weesk.

• Upvote 6
1uBr6Lp.png?1