How do I make P&W my homepage?

A-Dean-G

If using Google Chrome:

1. Go to the three bars in the top right corner of the screen
  2. Click on it
  3. Click on "Settings"
  4. Go to the "On Startup section" which should have three options below it
  5. Select "Open a specific page or set of pages"
  6. Click on "Set pages" which should be right next to the button you just clicked
  7. Enter a URL in the box (for PaW it would be https://politicsandwar.com

If you are using a computer and something other than Chrome, i highly recommend switching to chrome.

• Upvote 2

This is very small

Sorry, i wasn't sure if this was right. Turns out you can't set one on an iPhone. And shame on you, Erik for assuming I'm using Chrome.

i think i've met like like a total of twenty people between (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and PW who i didn't consider mentally broken

Sorry, i wasn't sure if this was right. Turns out you can't set one on an iPhone. And shame on you, Erik for assuming I'm using Chrome.

? Chrome is a very popular internet application, following by Firefox. Of course, you can have chrome on your iPhone and any smartphone devices. I have chrome on my tablet and it has homepage set to political and wars everytime I open it up.

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

I have Safari on mah iPhone, and I use Firefox otherwise if at all possible.  :ph34r:

i think i've met like like a total of twenty people between (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and PW who i didn't consider mentally broken