I did not receive my log-in bonus

Edsel

At 12:00 am I got the politics and snore thing on my page; I had about $650,000. I looked at my revenue page and the $150,000 login bonus was added to my account, but when I clicked to look at my alliance page, I got the politics and snore thing on my page, and my log-in bonus my gone. My notifications said that I received the bonus, but I did not. Please fix this bug.  :(

Edited by EdtheGreen

I can not really prove that this happened, but you can test it. If your nation receives a log-in bonus, go online during the turn when you get your bonus. Click on a page so that you see the "politics and snore" banner on your page. Then, click on revenue (since the update yesterday, you can now look at your revenue page while the game is down during a turn) ,you will get your login bonus, but once you click on another page, and you will see the "politics and snore" banner and you will lose your bonus.

• Administrators

I can not really prove that this happened, but you can test it. If your nation receives a log-in bonus, go online during the turn when you get your bonus. Click on a page so that you see the "politics and snore" banner on your page. Then, click on revenue (since the update yesterday, you can now look at your revenue page while the game is down during a turn) ,you will get your login bonus, but once you click on another page, and you will see the "politics and snore" banner and you will lose your bonus.

Ah, it is possible. Let me think creatively how I might be able to fix this.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• 4 weeks later...

I just had the exact same thing happen to me,  Thats disappointing! I was looking forward to my 150k per day now am I going to go back down to 10k tomorrow??? Edsel was this issue resolved? 

The issue has been partially resolved. My issue seems to be different than yours, however, because I still received $150,000 the next day. 

Edited by Edsel

This just happened to me today I'll see tomorrow how much I get...Definitely going to try to be offline at midnight from now on though.

Sucks cause I'm going to be scraping dollars together soon to build another city I was really relaying on today's log in bonus...