Expansion to Fact Book information

Black

I am a very big fan of the addition of fact books as it allows the ability to convey more information about your nation than would be feasibly possible without a series of lengthy messages. One thing I personally have enjoyed is determining the percentage of my population that fits into the Religions, Ethnic groups, Languages, et cetera. However due to the constant fluctuations in populations without daily calculations it would be a statistical anomaly for the numbers to correspond for any great length of time. So I wish to propose adding the percentage of the population that fits into each group similar to the example shown below.

YO7T4pG.png

While I have no idea about any sort of relevant coding I know the formula for this is fairly simple. 

(x/100)(P)

Where x = Percentage of the total & P = Total Population

As this idea only affects a small percentage of people whom use the Fact Book I understand that there is no immediate need for this addition. However I would like to see something of this sort in the future of Politics and War.