Alianza sudamericana

zukulento

Alianza sudamericana

South American alliance

All members receive range : D
https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=1917
All accepted will be hopefully more and more. No matter what political party is your country and sea Left or Right , fascist or communist dictatorship  alone we care about creating a united South America
Those who join the alliance as they meet a week will receive 30,000
A contraindication is accepted though long war ester when you're not at war alliance

Edited by zukulento

• Administrators

Saludos y bienvenidos a los Politics & War foros.

Te estoy emitiendo una advertencia , porque este es un foro de habla Inglés , y tenemos una regla en contra de la publicación en la no- Inglés . Entiendo que esto es probablemente un inconveniente , pero si usted puede comunicarse en Inglés en los foros que se prefería . No creo que se encuentran muchas personas aquí que pueden leer y entender español de todos modos. Estoy utilizando Google Translate para este mensaje en caso de que no se puede leer Inglés , aunque yo estoy asumiendo que usted debe ser capaz de entender que si ha creado una nación y una cuenta en el foro ya .

Una vez más , pido disculpas por este inconveniente , y si usted no es fluido en Inglés tú eres libre de escribir sus mensajes en español y traducirlos al Inglés antes de la publicación .

---

Greetings, and welcome to the Politics & War forums. 

I am issuing you a warning because this is an English speaking forum, and we have a rule against posting in non-English. I understand this is probably an inconvenience, but if you can communicate in English on the forums that would be much preferred. I don't think that you will find many people here that can read and understand Spanish anyway. I am using Google Translate for this message just in case you cannot read English, though I'm assuming you must be able to understand it if you've created a nation and a forum account already.

Again, I apologize for this inconvenience, and if you're not fluent in English you're free to write your posts in Spanish and translate them to English before posting.
  • Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Saludos y bienvenidos a los Politics & War foros.

Te estoy emitiendo una advertencia , porque este es un foro de habla Inglés , y tenemos una regla en contra de la publicación en la no- Inglés . Entiendo que esto es probablemente un inconveniente , pero si usted puede comunicarse en Inglés en los foros que se prefería . No creo que se encuentran muchas personas aquí que pueden leer y entender español de todos modos. Estoy utilizando Google Translate para este mensaje en caso de que no se puede leer Inglés , aunque yo estoy asumiendo que usted debe ser capaz de entender que si ha creado una nación y una cuenta en el foro ya .

Una vez más , pido disculpas por este inconveniente , y si usted no es fluido en Inglés tú eres libre de escribir sus mensajes en español y traducirlos al Inglés antes de la publicación .

---

Greetings, and welcome to the Politics & War forums.

I am issuing you a warning because this is an English speaking forum, and we have a rule against posting in non-English. I understand this is probably an inconvenience, but if you can communicate in English on the forums that would be much preferred. I don't think that you will find many people here that can read and understand Spanish anyway. I am using Google Translate for this message just in case you cannot read English, though I'm assuming you must be able to understand it if you've created a nation and a forum account already.

Again, I apologize for this inconvenience, and if you're not fluent in English you're free to write your posts in Spanish and translate them to English before posting.

Sheepy is racist. No Spanish boooo. It's the 2nd most spoken language.

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

Sheepy is racist. No Spanish boooo. It's the 2nd most spoken language.

You know what's racist? Me feeling like I had to take Spanish because I felt people were talking heavy shit in the language when they pointed and spoke about me in Spanish. When I took Spanish, my suspicion was indeed confirmed, and when I retort back they get caught off guard because whitey knew what they had just said about them and responded appropriately to what they had said. 

Replace "whitey" with "gringo."

Edited by Ashwyn Traverse

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub: