Possible System Loop

Aswaldo Linto

I have detected a possible system loop that could be used by players to make more money. I am not encouraging anyone to exploit it, I am just warning the devs.

Basically, the loop is the Baseball League. I recently re-created my nation and I found out that the baseball team (its name, but most importantly its upgrades) stay the same.

The reason I see it as a loop is that one player can invest as much money in the upgrades, re-create a nation, and with the free money from the tutorial, re-upgrade it and so on. With enough upgrades, a player could make much more money with the stadium upgrades and win matches with the baseball player upgrades.

Edited by Aswaldo Linto

Yes this is one of those things Sheepy should give this guy $5,000,000 for detecting an exploitable bug and such.

My simple solution to this problem would be create a new nation link for recreated nations; I noticed that when I recreated (before the rollback) my nation ID number stayed the same, and I still had all my messages and notifications and everything, which is probably why the baseball team stays the same. However, if Sheepy makes it so that recreated nations get a new nation number, then any exploits related to this recreation thing would be destroyed.

• Upvote 1

This is very small

• Administrators

I should make it so that your baseball team is removed when you delete your nation. However, I don't think you'll find that this is really an exploitable bug, with the 3 day delay in creating a new nation and the fact that baseball teams don't really make you any money.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link