Platinum Insurance Agency

Alex XV

Only post suggestions in this thread!!!

To buy the insurance PM me in-game or on the forums!

To request insurance payout PM me in-game or on the forums!

Are you building up your, for now, small nation in the darkness of big players who can attack you any day? Or have built a huge nation and don't want to loose it at all cost? Then you have come to the right place!

More reasons for buying this insurance:

Do you want to be safe when you end up in a f***ed up situation? Like when you can't payoff a loan or need cash to build military so you can survive an attack? Or maybe you nuked someone and they nuked you back?

PIA Insurance covers everything! Infrastructure, Stolen money and Nuclear fallout are few of those things.

PIA Insurance is easy to calculate and use! The insurance is based on your nation score only!

PIA Insurance has no hidden costs! No upfront payment, just regular weekly payments!

PIA is serious and offers serious insurances, many other insurance companies offer much cheaper insurances. But they don't insure you 100% on every thing possible. PIA insurance does that and will always have your back in tough times.

Full list of PIA Insurance coverage:

Infrastructure

Military units

Nuclear fallout

Being tricked into bad deals

Loans you can't pay off

City improvements

Money stolen in war

And pretty much everything that can happen to you

To receive your insurance, send a report with your infra, units, money and current revenue. Then after the war send the same information and you will receive your insurance.

The weekly cost for Golden Platinum insurance is only nation score*1100

After being a customer for 20 weeks it will be lowered to NS*1000

For each month of peace (not having a serious war, less than NS*750 in losses) it will be lowered by 100 until it reaches 500.

If you get into a war it will be increased to 1000 again.

Transaction is each monday

Disclaimer:

1. If the insurance fee isn't paid three times in a row, it will be cancelled.

2. If you attempt to overuse this insurance in any way, it will be cancelled.

3. If you keep attacking people for no reason, it will be cancelled.

4. The insurance cost will grow as your nation grows and if you have many wars.

5. You can't cancel an insurance in any way for 10 weeks after first transaction

6. Insurance is 30% active after first transaction

7. Insurance is completely active after second transaction

8. You are forced to pay for 10 weeks minimum, not doing that will have consequences.

9. If it occurs that you can not be trusted as a client, it will be reported to other insurance agencies and you will not be able to buy a new insurance at PIA.

10. If you are the agressor in a war, the insurance payout will be between 20-50% depending on the necessity of starting that war.

11. If you stop paying within the first 10 weeks, owned money will be taken by force.

Edited by Tomas

Can I buy it right before an alliance war, and then not pay after that war is done (so to cancel). Then, when my alliance gets in another war, I buy this and cancel when the war ends.

Edited by Finest

Can I buy it right before an alliance war, and then not pay after that war is done (so to cancel). Then, when my alliance gets in another war, I buy this and cancel when the war ends.

Well, now when you have told me this NOPE.

But you do have a point, minimum membership will be 10 weeks

Sorry, I don't use IRC. You can PM me in-game instead

For you it would be about 850.000 a week. And after 20 weeks: 773.000

If you wont have any serious wars for 5 months: 387.000

It is pretty much compared to other insurances, but this covers everything. You need to be a member for minimum 10 weeks.

Edited by Tomas

Sorry, I don't use IRC. You can PM me in-game instead

For you it would be about 850.000 a week. And after 20 weeks: 773.000

If you wont have any serious wars for 5 months: 387.000

It is pretty much compared to other insurances, but this covers everything. You need to be a member for minimum 10 weeks.

So let me get this straight!

He only needs to pay 8,500 (10 weeks *peanuts*) and you cover any losses he suffers if a war happens?

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

So let me get this straight!

He only needs to pay 8,500 (10 weeks *peanuts*) and you cover any losses he suffers if a war happens?

Pretty much, but according to my disclaimer, price is increased with the amount of wars. And if he starts unnecessary many wars he won't be given the money. Edited by Tomas

If someone won't pay I will simply cancel the insurance. Too many wars is when you start attacking people to use up the insurance money on purpose.

Currently I have no clients, but that doesn't affect insurance money

What if I just stop paying all the sudden? What are you going to do about it? You might ban me from buying your insurance, but I can go and do the same thing to re 3 other war insurance providers

Bloody hell Finest!

You are really trying to find a hole in the system. That is good though.

According to my disclaimer, I can't do anything about it. I think of something.

Bloody hell Finest!

You are really trying to find a hole in the system. That is good though.

According to my disclaimer, I can't do anything about it. I think of something.

Just say if you try and scam me in any way, shape or form, you will be denied ever trying to access insurance from me until further notice.

LTcxGHN.jpg