Should Pope Francis be considered somewhat Liberal?

Franz Von Dietrich

Pope Francis I might be taking a lesson from Patriarch Bartholomew I of Constantinople whse nickname is the "Green" Patriarch. Some of his Symposiums are based entirely on Climate Change and Environmentalism.
http://www.ec-patr.org/docdisplay.php?lang=en&cat=10

Hmm let's see, Climate change = Neo-feudalism, whining about the poor while he sits on giant piles of gold in the basement, and telling other nations to take in foreigners while having the most strict immigration and enforcement polices in his own nation.

The well read Christians should be worried about this guy seeing as he, came in his own name and not in the name of the Christian lord, that's a big thing i hear something from the son of god himself?... well i don't read that stuff so i might be wrong about who said it, but it is still a big deal and all that.

Flush the poop 2016 - I

Chem trails!

If I were pope Francis, I would be more concerned about the ethnic cleanings of Christians in the Middle east. Climate change is a very divisive issue that is not really affecting people at this moment, unlike the attacks on Christians who have called the middle east their home for thousands of years. I would also like him to actually do something about the attacks on the traditional family from the left wing, instead of either ignoring it or helping dissolve the family. The sexualization of society is contrary to Christian morals going back to the times of the bible.

The requirement for priests to no marry should also be revised. This was not originally in the bible, and most other christian denominations allow priests (or pastors/whatever else they are) to be married. This would allow priests to have a constructive sexual outlet, and may help curb the child abuse problem. There are literally thousands of other things that are more related to the church that should be fixed instead of trying to combat climate change. That is the arena for scientists and politicians, not the church. The two most divisive things in society are religion and politics, combining them will not do any good.

Edited by Moon Man

Those "laws" don't apply to religious teachings, and expressing your own religious beliefs. 

You mean my views? And that's because it's logical.

Say that to all the hate preachers arrested... then again I don't think even they would tolerate your extremist views. 

So logical that when confronted with the chance to confirm them you refuse to answer. 

Climate change is a very divisive issue that is not really affecting people at this moment

China would beg to disagree.

china%20smog%202013%20FL8%20biz%20distr.

Edited by idp5601
  • Upvote 2

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

• 2 weeks later...