Rozalia vs Ibrahim, on Islamic Misdeeds

Rozalia

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who is correct in this matter?

rgRJmDB.png

#11. Again dear Ibrahim... Is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Caliph for Islam and all Muslims worldwide? As is your duty as a "good Muslim" do you recognize and support the pious Caliph? Yes or no?
  • Upvote 2

#11. Again dear Ibrahim... Is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Caliph of Islam and all Muslims worldwide? As is your duty as a "good Muslim" do you recognize and support the pious Caliph? Yes or no?

There, I have changed the question to suit your preferences, not that it makes any difference. Now answer the ****ing question.

• Upvote 1

Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest

#11. Again dear Ibrahim... Is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi the Caliph of Islam and all Muslims worldwide? As is your duty as a "good Muslim" do you recognize and support the pious Caliph? Yes or no?

Fixed it further.

Now f**king answer.

• Upvote 1

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

Ibrahim, you have defended IS on this thread and you refuse to answer the question.....Why is this?

Ibrahim, you have defended IS on this thread and you refuse to answer the question.....Why is this?

And disregards the rest

I still think this:

I still believe Ibrahim to be a fake. Eventough he sends out many messages with youtubes/links/copy pastes, he stil is activly involved with a bunch of christians/atheists/agnostics/jews/blacks/!@#$'s playing a game that is in no way related to anything he claims to be a supporter of. I sinserly believe he/she could be a smart kid/fat old dude/dudette that has no opinions at all but it just assuming this role. 

There would be no reason for him/her to anwer. If it were to be yes he/she would confirm atleast parts of my statement above. Btw, I think this is internet optima forma, fun stuff people, fun stuff :)

and btw, the word bomo's is censored, could that be changed? 

Edited by Vivke

I think he is the real deal, he was too consistent on IRC before being perma banned and has been consistent here. I think he isn't answering because he might realise that British law frowns upon what he has said.

I also want to know what Ibrahim thinks about the following groups:

• Al Muhajiroun
  • Islam4UK
  • Call to Submission
  • Islamic Path
  • London School of Sharia
  • Muslims Against Crusades
  • Al Ghurabaa T
  • he Saved Sect.

If Ibrahim/Khilafah is really a Muslim in Britain he is likely to have an opinion on these groups. If he is a troll he needs to get his act together.

Edited by Rob Ap Ioan

And disregards the rest

This is something for Muslims to debate amongst themselves, especially as it involves a deep understanding of Ahadith/Islamic history, and it is far from the type of debate we are having or even capable of having.

Then either answer it or tell them you refuse to answer and stop leading this thread on into oblivion.

And no, it is not something just for Muslims to discuss. If that is the case, never debate Christian Hermetics/Soteriology ever again by the same cognition.

By claiming this discussion is for Muslims to discuss amongst themselves is the biggest cowardly cop out I have heard from you. You shame yourself. I am very disappointed.

• Upvote 4

I still think this:

There would be no reason for him/her to anwer. If it were to be yes he/she would confirm atleast parts of my statement above. Btw, I think this is internet optima forma, fun stuff people, fun stuff :)

Vivke loves me. It's cool. ;)

I think he is the real deal, he was too consistent on IRC before being perma banned and has been consistent here. I think he isn't answering because he might realise that British law frowns upon what he has said.

This is entirely a matter of one's own religious conviction and I can answer the question any which way I like, without getting in trouble with "British law", but that doesn't mean I'm going to.

Debate On This Question That Was Had In The Heart Of The UK:

Then either answer it or tell them you refuse to answer and stop leading this thread on into oblivion.

Most people would take the fact that I haven't answered that question till now as a "refusal to answer".

And no, it is not something just for Muslims to discuss. If that is the case, never debate Christian Hermetics/Soteriology ever again by the same cognition.

By claiming this discussion is for Muslims to discuss amongst themselves is the biggest cowardly cop out I have heard from you. You shame yourself. I am very disappointed.

1. How many Ahadith have you read?

2. Have you studied Islamic History seriously?

3. Do you know what the conditions are to setting up a Caliphate?

4. Are you aware of the conditions for appointing a Caliph?

If you give me sufficient answers to the above questions then we may have a debate on the matter.

Until then I suggest learning your own personal limits and simply leaving this for Muslims to sort out.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

Most people would take the fact that I haven't answered that question till now as a "refusal to answer".

...actually most, on the internet that is, would take your silence for arrogance instead of refusing to answer. Acting cocky and avoiding a direct answer is usually construed as being an arrogant prick.

Yes I have read The Four Books aka the Kitab Al Arb'ah. I am more familiar with Sufism and the Shia than the Sunni.

The rest is no, except for my studies in the Near East which consisted of a large portion of my life behind books, a PC and a very used desk. However I studied many facets of the Near East not focusing directly on Islam except the Timurids and the remnants of the Golden Hordes. My studies are in World Religions, Judeo-Christian Theology and Biblical Languages. I can honestly say I probably studied Islam in general for about two years at most as an overview but found a peak interest in Sufism. it also helped that associates of mine throughout my life are practitioners of Shia and Sufi considering a large portion of my old habitat was surrounded by "Persians."

In any case, according to one of my old associates whom I shared this thread with, he told me overall you are probably an early 20's troll who has no comprehension of the very tenets you are trying to throw at us as your faith because you fail to comprehend what the basic practice of Brotherly Love means according to Hadith. MOst importantly, he sent me this to send to you:

"Do not acquire knowledge in order to compete with the scholars, nor to argue with the ignorant, nor to gain mastery over the gatherings. Since whoever does that, then: The Fire! The Fire!"

• Upvote 2

I guess it is true. Ibrihim is an ISIS sympathizer and supports the caliph. he is a poison that needs to be cleared out in this world. 

• Upvote 3

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

I find it funny how reading this thread makes me want to get baptized in the name of Christ.... weird

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Yes I have read The Four Books aka the Kitab Al Arb'ah. I am more familiar with Sufism and the Shia than the Sunni.

So in other words you are more familiar with Batil (falsehood) than you are with the Haqq (truth).

In any case, according to one of my old associates whom I shared this thread with, he told me overall you are probably an early 20's troll who has no comprehension of the very tenets you are trying to throw at us as your faith because you fail to comprehend what the basic practice of Brotherly Love means according to Hadith. MOst importantly, he sent me this to send to you:

"Do not acquire knowledge in order to compete with the scholars, nor to argue with the ignorant, nor to gain mastery over the gatherings. Since whoever does that, then: The Fire! The Fire!"

I'm assuming your friend is a Muslim so tell him to have Husnu-Addhan and Jazakallah Khair for the reminder; I'm not competing with anyone, what little knowledge I acquire is primarily for my own benefit, and If I argue with anyone it's mainly to refine my own understanding.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

So in other words you are more familiar with Batil (falsehood) than you are with the Haqq (truth).

Only from some persons point(s) of view. Many would say the same of you, you- certainly of me, which is to be expected and others you will never know but yet would condemn to your Hell in a heartbeat just because of their rejection of what you hold sacred.

I'm assuming your friend is a Muslim so tell him to have Husnu-Addhan and Jazakallah Khair for his advice; I'm not competing with anyone, what little knowledge I acquire is primarily for my own benefit, and If I argue with anyone it's mainly to refine my own understanding.

This is what you may say but I certainly do not believe it. Your actions, your arrogance and your words directly say otherwise. if anything is to your benefit it is your attempt to play with others and argue for the sake of arguing and playing games instead of gaining any insight and/or sharing your own insight and love of your God with others.

Never once have you expressed the love, wisdom and insight of your God with anyone. Instead all you have done is condemn others, call out others for their lack of Islamic knowledge, argue history and attack other faiths but never, never, NEVER did you show the mercy, the kindness, the compassion of your God- not once.

But I digress. I am seriously done.

• Upvote 3

Well Vasilius just outright obliterated Ibrahim, no surprise of course.

Most people would take it as you at the very least having enough braincells to know that either response you give is bad for you. Most Muslims could very easily answer such a question, and that includes your ISIS heroes... why can't you? Exactly for the reasons I said. And on that note:

#12. Again dear Ibrahim... Is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi the Caliph of Islam and all Muslims worldwide? As is your duty as a "good Muslim" do you recognize and support the pious Caliph? Yes or no?
  • Upvote 2

Never once have you expressed the love, wisdom and insight of your God with anyone. Instead all you have done is condemn others, call out others for their lack of Islamic knowledge, argue history and attack other faiths but never, never, NEVER did you show the mercy, the kindness, the compassion of your God- not once.

This is the debate section after all and the topic wasn't about that.

Also forgive me but there is no such thing as "your" and "my" God, as those words imply ownership.

But I digress. I am seriously done.

Alright but if you are genuinely interested in Islam, I'd be happy to have that discussion. :)

ztt5Wgs.png

#13. Again dear Ibrahim... Is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi the Caliph of Islam and all Muslims worldwide? As is your duty as a "good Muslim" do you recognize and support the pious Caliph? Yes or no?

13th time too cowardly to answer something very simple. 

• Upvote 3

Also forgive me but there is no such thing as "your" and "my" God, as those words imply ownership.

Oh no, forgive VK for not saying "the god you believe in" instead of "your god," how will he cope? That's some pedantic bullshit of the sort you've been resorting to lately, it has nothing to do with actual Islam or even your argument.

Alright but if you are genuinely interested in Islam, I'd be happy to have that discussion. :)

I would imagine that anyone even remotely interested in Islam is sufficiently alienated by you to avoid discussing it with you. It's almost as though your continued trolling does a severe disservice to the religion you keep claiming to espouse.

Oh no, forgive VK for not saying "the god you believe in" instead of "your god," how will he cope? That's some pedantic bullshit of the sort you've been resorting to lately, it has nothing to do with actual Islam or even your argument.

Saying "the God you believe in" implies that there are other "Gods"; whereas there is only one God regardless of whether or not you believe.

I would imagine that anyone even remotely interested in Islam is sufficiently alienated by you to avoid discussing it with you. It's almost as though your continued trolling does a severe disservice to the religion you keep claiming to espouse.

They don't have to discuss it with me, there's plenty of information on the internet, for anyone who is interested.

Would someone be put off by a Lamborghini Veneno because of a few drivers? -_-

1362381020MMNR.jpg

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

#14. Again dear Ibrahim... Is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi the Caliph of Islam and all Muslims worldwide? As is your duty as a "good Muslim" do you recognize and support the pious Caliph? Yes or no?

• Upvote 3

Saying "the God you believe in" implies that there are other "Gods", whereas there is only one God regardless of whether or not you believe.

You cried about "your god," now "the god you believe in" is just as bad. It's almost like you think mortal words effect your deity.

Would someone be put off by a Lamborghini Veneno because of a few drivers? -_-

If they had to listen to you first? Definitely.

• Upvote 1

You cried about "your god," now "the god you believe in" is just as bad. It's almost like you think mortal words effect your deity. If they had to listen to you first? Definitely.

gg

You cried about "your god," now "the god you believe in" is just as bad. It's almost like you think mortal words effect your deity.

Again with the "your".... sigh.

Just say God and leave it at that.

If they had to listen to you first? Definitely.

I'm just an average person. If you are standing around listening to me, then the fault is your own :P

ztt5Wgs.png

#15. Again dear Ibrahim... Is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi the Caliph of Islam and all Muslims worldwide? As is your duty as a "good Muslim" do you recognize and support the pious Caliph? Yes or no?
  • Upvote 1