Rozalia vs Ibrahim, on Islamic Misdeeds

Rozalia

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who is correct in this matter?

The ironic thing is that most Americans are immigrants.

this isn't a trump convo

oyx53.jpg

He's so out of stuff to say he pulled the trump card
  • Upvote 2

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

All things worship God, including all inanimate objects, as well as every living thing, with the exception of mankind who have the option to not live according to the purpose of their creation.

This guy said chairs worship God!

Huh, this time I agree with Ibrahim, maybe he should make more smarter posts in the future.

And this guy agreed!

No one said they were written by God.

Also, spelling and grammar are important. If you're going to try and push a point, at least look over your work to make sure it's spelled correctly.

Scrub.

Oh thank you I thought I spelled quote incorrectly, and you called me a scrub lol been awhile since that happened.

And you believe we came from nowhere. wow. I know there is a "Higher being". Whether it is God, Allah, Buddha, Chaos, or Odin, nobody will know until they die. So no Religion is right, however Islam is the most radical-killing in the world.

I don't wish to " preach" that atheism is the truth or that there is no God above. But I do wish to show that any established religion that tells you how to live your life is no way the ultimate truth or that it's even correct. The "big 3" religions, Christianity, Islam, and Zionist religions all have some sort of code to follow your life by. Whether it's circumcision, not being gay, or stoning women to death for adultery, they all have an ulterior motive that gos beyond the "teachings" of God. This alone shows the control that these religions try to have on you, chains if you will, and any God did not give us free will to follow strict rules laid down by a couple of men.

Now, I myself believe that it's somewhat ignorant to say that there is no God above, just like I believe it's equally as ignorant to say that any religion is the one "truth" and everyone else is doomed for punishment. There is proof of a higher power everywhere you look, there is a plan. For example, have you ever met someone that changed your life? Or someone that became your life long friend? To me, there is no coincidence in this, and that everything happens for a reason. You met that person for a reason or anything that happens to anybody is for a reason, I call it fate.

But the established religions ideas of God are so warped and so out of control, its a wonder to me that anyone can follow them. And that's what I mean by "the idea of God" because humans realize there is something higher going on, so they try to humaize it. And in doing so they allowed their own personal prejudice to get in the way. They gave the higher power a name, God. They tried to get it to work for them, Heaven and Hell. (To scare you) And they tried to use it to persecute enemies, successfully.

Any higher power put every human here for a reason, and in doing so they would obviously be impartial to anyone's religion, otherwise they wouldn't allow anyone else to live, and I doubt a higher power would be so weak as to demand worship from the very people it put here to do its work. So in other words, our existence, every single one of us, is doing a service to him, we are playing our parts for his plan. And really, to live your life following the rules of an established religion, really is a waste of life, because while doing so, you never really opened your mind to the full wonders of the universe. It's fair to say that to truly follow any religion, you must close your mind in order for it to be true, to you. For if you open your mind you realize everything you believe, can't actually be true.

• Upvote 1

"Experience demands that man is the only animal which devours his own kind, for I can apply no milder term to the general prey of the rich on the poor."

This guy said chairs worship God!

And this guy agreed!  

Oh thank you I thought I spelled quote incorrectly, and you called me a scrub lol been awhile since that happened.

I don't wish to " preach" that atheism is the truth or that there is no God above. But I do wish to show that any established religion that tells you how to live your life is no way the ultimate truth or that it's even correct. The "big 3" religions, Christianity, Islam, and Zionist religions all have some sort of code to follow your life by. Whether it's circumcision, not being gay, or stoning women to death for adultery, they all have an ulterior motive that gos beyond the "teachings" of God. This alone shows the control that these religions try to have on you, chains if you will, and any God did not give us free will to follow strict rules laid down by a couple of men.

Now, I myself believe that it's somewhat ignorant to say that there is no God above, just like I believe it's equally as ignorant to say that any religion is the one "truth" and everyone else is doomed for punishment. There is proof of a higher power everywhere you look, there is a plan. For example, have you ever met someone that changed your life? Or someone that became your life long friend? To me, there is no coincidence in this, and that everything happens for a reason. You met that person for a reason or anything that happens to anybody is for a reason, I call it fate.

But the established religions ideas of God are so warped and so out of control, its a wonder to me that anyone can follow them. And that's what I mean by "the idea of God" because humans realize there is something higher going on, so they try to humaize it. And in doing so they allowed their own personal prejudice to get in the way. They gave the higher power a name, God. They tried to get it to work for them, Heaven and Hell. (To scare you) And they tried to use it to persecute enemies, successfully.

Any higher power put every human here for a reason, and in doing so they would obviously be impartial to anyone's religion, otherwise they wouldn't allow anyone else to live, and I doubt a higher power would be so weak as to demand worship from the very people it put here to do its work. So in other words, our existence, every single one of us, is doing a service to him, we are playing our parts for his plan. And really, to live your life following the rules of an established religion, really is a waste of life, because while doing so, you never really opened your mind to the full wonders of the universe. It's fair to say that to truly follow any religion, you must close your mind in order for it to be true, to you. For if you open your mind you realize everything you believe, can't actually be true.

Which is why I believe in God, but not with everything I physically and mentally do. I will do my part however my future is planned because there is no other way. I disagree with killing people with rocks and barbarically beheading innocent people, and I'm arguing here because this idiot believes that stoning and beheading innocent people is really really wrong. And he calls Americans terrorists for us trying to stop that.

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

At least the topic is somewhat back on track. Also, giving the Muslim response...

Whether it's circumcision, not being gay, or stoning women to death for adultery,

Circumcision is greatly beneficial for the child. "It reduces the risk of developing a urinary tract infection (UTI), such as a bladder infection; reduces the risk of getting some types of sexually transmitted infections like HIV and genital herpes; reduce the risk of female partners developing some types of sexually transmitted infections, such as bacterial vaginosis and trichomoniasis; they also reduce the risk of developing cancer of the penis."

Those who engage in homosexual acts (which spread AIDS/HIV) can be punished but only after a fair trial before a court and there have to be witnesses to the crime; so it's hard for the punishment to be carried out, unless they actually admit to it, film it, or do so publicly.

Not just women but also men who engage in adultery (sleep with someone who is not their spouse) would be punished, but there have to be exactly 4 witnesses who all saw nothing less than the actual penetration, so unless they are doing it vividly in public or they are filming it or they simply admit to it... the punishment can't be carried out. It's meant to mainly act as a deterrence to keep families together.

Any higher power put every human here for a reason, and in doing so they would obviously be impartial to anyone's religion, otherwise they wouldn't allow anyone else to live,

All children are born with a natural belief in God, with a "Fitrah" (an innate disposition/inclination), to worship God alone.

"And [mention] when your Lord took from the children of Adam - from their loins - their descendants and made them testify of themselves, [saying to them], "Am I not your Lord?" They said, "Yes, we have testified." [This] - lest you should say on the day of Resurrection, "Indeed, we were of this unaware." " (Quran 7:172)

and I doubt a higher power would be so weak as to demand worship from the very people it put here to do its work.

He is not in need of our worship, but we're in need of him. 

"He is not questioned about what He does, but they will be questioned." (Quran 21:23)

"[He] who created death and life to test you [as to] which of you is best in deed - and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving." (Quran 67:2)

"… and whoever is grateful, he is grateful only for his own soul, and whoever is ungrateful, then surely my Lord is Self-sufficient, Honored." (Quran 27:40)

... I'm arguing here because this idiot...

Stop with the name calling and false accusations.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

All children are born with a natural belief in God, with a "Fitrah" (an innate disposition/inclination), to worship God alone.

Uh...

I wasn't born with a "natural belief in God".

People around me certainly tried to shove it down my throat, though.

• Upvote 3

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

Uh...

I wasn't born with a "natural belief in God".

People around me certainly tried to shove it down my throat, though.

On the contrary: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/3512686/Children-are-born-believers-in-God-academic-claims.html

Dr Justin Barrett, a senior researcher at the University of Oxford's Centre for Anthropology and Mind, claims that young people have a predisposition to believe in a supreme being because they assume that everything in the world was created with a purpose.

He says that young children have faith even when they have not been taught about it by family or at school, and argues that even those raised alone on a desert island would come to believe in God.

"The preponderance of scientific evidence for the past 10 years or so has shown that a lot more seems to be built into the natural development of children's minds than we once thought, including a predisposition to see the natural world as designed and purposeful and that some kind of intelligent being is behind that purpose," he told BBC Radio 4's Today programme.

"If we threw a handful on an island and they raised themselves I think they would believe in God."

In a lecture to be given at the University of Cambridge's Faraday Institute on Tuesday, Dr Barrett will cite psychological experiments carried out on children that he says show they instinctively believe that almost everything has been designed with a specific purpose.

Also see this more recent one (a major three-year international study): http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/8510711/Belief-in-God-is-part-of-human-nature-Oxford-study.html

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

On the contrary: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/3512686/Children-are-born-believers-in-God-academic-claims.html

Dr Justin Barrett, a senior researcher at the University of Oxford's Centre for Anthropology and Mind, claims that young people have a predisposition to believe in a supreme being because they assume that everything in the world was created with a purpose.

He says that young children have faith even when they have not been taught about it by family or at school, and argues that even those raised alone on a desert island would come to believe in God.

"The preponderance of scientific evidence for the past 10 years or so has shown that a lot more seems to be built into the natural development of children's minds than we once thought, including a predisposition to see the natural world as designed and purposeful and that some kind of intelligent being is behind that purpose," he told BBC Radio 4's Today programme.

"If we threw a handful on an island and they raised themselves I think they would believe in God."

In a lecture to be given at the University of Cambridge's Faraday Institute on Tuesday, Dr Barrett will cite psychological experiments carried out on children that he says show they instinctively believe that almost everything has been designed with a specific purpose.

Also see this more recent one (a major three-year international study): http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/8510711/Belief-in-God-is-part-of-human-nature-Oxford-study.html

Mhm.

Maybe I just wasn't as retarded as those kids.

• Upvote 1

At least the topic is somewhat back on track. Also, giving the Muslim response...

Circumcision is greatly beneficial for the child. "It reduces the risk of developing a urinary tract infection (UTI), such as a bladder infection; reduces the risk of getting some types of sexually transmitted infections like HIV and genital herpes; reduce the risk of female partners developing some types of sexually transmitted infections, such as bacterial vaginosis and trichomoniasis; they also reduce the risk of developing cancer of the penis."

Those who engage in homosexual acts (which spread AIDS/HIV) can be punished but only after a fair trial before a court and there have to be witnesses to the crime; so it's hard for the punishment to be carried out, unless they actually admit to it, film it, or do so publicly.

Not just women but also men who engage in adultery (sleep with someone who is not their spouse) would be punished, but there have to be exactly 4 witnesses who all saw nothing less than the actual penetration, so unless they are doing it vividly in public or they are filming it or they simply admit to it... the punishment can't be carried out. It's meant to mainly act as a deterrence to keep families together.

"And [mention] when your Lord took from the children of Adam - from their loins - their descendants and made them testify of themselves, [saying to them], "Am I not your Lord?" They said, "Yes, we have testified." [This] - lest you should say on the day of Resurrection, "Indeed, we were of this unaware." " (Quran 7:172)

"He is not questioned about what He does, but they will be questioned." (Quran 21:23)

"[He] who created death and life to test you [as to] which of you is best in deed - and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving." (Quran 67:2)

"… and whoever is grateful, he is grateful only for his own soul, and whoever is ungrateful, then surely my Lord is Self-sufficient, Honored." (Quran 27:40)

Stop with the name calling and false accusations.

But is it not telling you how to live your life? Circumcision is the choice of the parents. People have a right to be gay. And adultery is only the business of the husband and wife. And we do know that people in the past have abused these laws with false witnesses. Not to mention, Muslims are told to pray a certain amount of times a day.

I also don't know one person who was born believing in God. They either figured it out when they where older or a certain religion was always shoved down their throats. But personally I don't find issue with people believing in God. I do find issue with established religions though, and I'm going to use your favorite word here, because of the hypocracy. Thou shall not kill. But its totally justified to fight a holy war and kill in the name of religion. Just like murder is okay if someone is found to be gay or an adulterer (which we all know killed way more women then men) What part of thou shall not kill was misunderstood by these people?

"Experience demands that man is the only animal which devours his own kind, for I can apply no milder term to the general prey of the rich on the poor."

More likely your parents brainwashed you into becoming an atheist.

Oddly enough, my parents were Christian. Were you, perhaps, brainwashed into becoming a Muslim?

Circumcision is the choice of the parents.

It really shouldn't be.

Edited by Dimitri Valko
  • Upvote 1

Freedom of choice is the only way to go. We must promote free will amongst humans and that our decisions are our own. I think it's needless to note that you can't uncircumcise a male. Perhaps he didn't like his parents choice? Or the states choice in your manner.

• Upvote 1

Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny.

One breaks into your house one night a year and leaves gifts behind.

One steals teeth from you at night.

One leaves painted, hidden boiled eggs lying around your yard on your day off once a year.

Yet still more believable than most religions.

• Upvote 2

Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny.

One breaks into your house one night a year and leaves gifts behind.

One steals teeth from you at night.

One leaves painted, hidden boiled eggs lying around your yard on your day off once a year.

Yet still more believable than most religions.

You.

You deserve all the cake.

Oddly enough, my parents were Christian.

Society it is.

Were you, perhaps, brainwashed into becoming a Muslim?

I couldn't possibly have been brainwashed into something I apparently already believed in.

All children are born believing in God, as the 3 year long (1.9 million pound) study indicates, and that's includes me.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

Society it is.

Born into a town where basically everyone was religious, and I didn't have access to the internet. All children are born with minimal intelligence. The same minimal intelligence that religion stems out of.

Also, I thought you left this thread.

Could you please not come back?

Born into a town where basically everyone was religious, and I didn't have access to the internet. All children are born with minimal intelligence. The same minimal intelligence that religion stems out of.

Is that just were you popped out or were you raised there until puberty? (I'm assuming you hit that benchmark.)

Also, I thought you left this thread.

Could you please not come back?

I was done responding to pigeon spam. And am I troubling you?

ztt5Wgs.png

And am I troubling you?

No, you trouble everyone in this forum, except for probably a few people (cough Moreau cough).

Edited by idp5601
  • Upvote 1

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Is that just were you popped out or were you raised there until puberty? (I'm assuming you hit that benchmark.)

I was raised there, with religious idiots, until puberty.

I was done responding to pigeon spam. And am I troubling you?

You're boring me with your notions of stupidity. Have you heard of the "God Gene" (it has a proper name or something, but it's most commonly referred to as such)? It's apparently a gene in the human genome that accounts for religious behaviour and ideas of creationism, and supports your notion of being religious at birth.

Also, I don't see how inanimate objects could possibly be religious. Is my laptop a Muslim? Is the candy wrapper Jewish? Is my dining chair a Christian?

• Upvote 1

Also, I don't see how inanimate objects could possibly be religious. Is my laptop a Muslim? Is the candy wrapper Jewish? Is my dining chair a Christian?

I would have liked this post, but I just hit my like quota on logical arguments.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

And here is Ibrahim when faced with Islam's distasteful treatment of people, retorting that actually it's pretty much impossible for the distasteful stuff to actually be carried out. All the stonings and beheadings say otherwise of course, but Ibrahim does live in another reality so it doesn't happen in the world in his mind. 

Well actually the people do not need the Demiurge and clinging to him is actually harmful not beneficial. By being taken in by the Demiurge people are forced to suffer through continuous lives in the material world instead of ascending to a higher existence. The worshiping bit is because the Demiurge has quite the ego and thinks himself greater than he is.

Dr Barrett has an agenda and his reasoning seems a bit off. Regardless using Science that you are happy to discard when it doesn't suit you (homosexuality for example) to support your theology is as ever, laughable. 

It was also funded by the Templeton Foundation, so another mark against it's credibility. 

I couldn't possibly have been brainwashed into something I apparently already believed in.

All children are born believing in God, as the 3 year long (1.9 million pound) study indicates, and that's includes me.

Sounds like something a brainwashed person would say.

Again, laughable.

• Upvote 2

Shameful way to talk about one's parents. Have respect for the womb that bore you, kid.

Finally, something Ibrahim said that I can actually agree on.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

iZHAsgV.png

Shameful way to talk about one's parents. Have respect for the womb that bore you, kid.

Considering you're an Islamic fundamentalist who thinks Saudi Arabia is soft, pretty much the rest of the population on the planet has more respect for women than you. Make no mistake, in your own mind you may believe to have this grand amount of respect, you are deluded after all, but in actuality you have very little.  

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 1

I would have liked this post, but I just hit my like quota on logical arguments.

That happens to me quite a lot. Likes don't really mean anything, though -- rather just pointless popularity metres.

I meant the town as a whole, my parents were a good folk, despite their beliefs in the divine.