Generating too many AP

Battle Dino

Not surprisingly more AP bugs.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=62182

I don't think I should have been able to beige this so soon. 

I had AP removed from another war, so I was assuming this was fixed... Guess not?

No you shouldn't have been able to do that so quickly but I do appreciate you reporting this one and sorry if I came off pissy on the other thread, but I think you could understand how it might be irritating. :/

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

No you shouldn't have been able to do that so quickly but I do appreciate you reporting this one and sorry if I came off pissy on the other thread, but I think you could understand how it might be irritating. :/

I was going to report the other one on you. And then you reported it for cheating, so I didn't. I have 5 wars open, so I don't remember which all have how many points. 

I was going to report the other one on you. And then you reported it for cheating, so I didn't. I have 5 wars open, so I don't remember which all have how many points. 

I was told it was cheating but Sheepy knew what was up so it worked out. It's really kinda shitty doe cuz if you generate as many as you do and I generate normal or not at all you have a very big upperhand. 

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Not surprisingly more AP bugs.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=62182

I don't think I should have been able to beige this so T

I had AP removed from another war, so I was assuming this was fixed... Guess not?

But dino's don't exist

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg