Game ate my Military Action Points

Ivan the Red

At August 31 01:18 am (Server Time), take or give a minute, I attempted to execute an airstrike on my enemy, Caillou of Seahorse Toenail. The game ate the 4 Military Action Points, but performed no airstrike.

It would seem Sheepy needs to stop implementing new stuff into the game and start focusing on fixing the things already here that keep getting glitching. 

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

• Administrators

It would seem Sheepy needs to stop implementing new stuff into the game and start focusing on fixing the things already here that keep getting glitching.

I am not implementing new things, and am working to fix issues like this one.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

At August 31 01:18 am (Server Time), take or give a minute, I attempted to execute an airstrike on my enemy, Caillou of Seahorse Toenail. The game ate the 4 Military Action Points, but performed no airstrike.

My analysis does indicate that you're missing some action points and no air strike was performed. Can you give me some more information regarding what happened, though? What specifically showed up when you attempted to do the air strike?

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

My analysis does indicate that you're missing some action points and no air strike was performed. Can you give me some more information regarding what happened, though? What specifically showed up when you attempted to do the air strike?

A blank page with a message telling me that the directive failed. If you are using Angular, I'd check there. Server was unstable anyway, giving a lot of connection error messages.

Edited by Ivan the Red