What do you think about the Illuminati?

Rumsodx2

Illuminati is a nonexistence piece of crap that I have not a single idea why people belive it. Now face me and look at this device.

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

Here is (some) my proof that there is a NWO:

Nuclear bomb proof single family house measuring 74,000 sq. ft. attached to a mass cave system with resources stockpiled and air conditioned (in the cave system) with a mini private army as security in the Ozarks owned by a guy who owns a company that sells to the US Army. 

No, that can not be a vacation home. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Illuminati, like, the actual Illuminati, not the club with funny hats that your uncle goes to that's called the Illuminati, was founded at the University of Ingolstadt in Ingolstadt, Bavaria in the 18th century. It was a secret society that presumably discussed intellectual topics that were highly frowned upon by society at large. Eventually the Bavarian government forced the Illuminati to disband.

So I suppose there are two questions.

1) Has the Illuminati been surviving in secret for over two centuries?

2) If it has, does it rule the world of today?

The Illuminati, like, the actual Illuminati, not the club with funny hats that your uncle goes to that's called the Illuminati, was founded at the University of Ingolstadt in Ingolstadt, Bavaria in the 18th century. It was a secret society that presumably discussed intellectual topics that were highly frowned upon by society at large. Eventually the Bavarian government forced the Illuminati to disband.

So I suppose there are two questions.

1) Has the Illuminati been surviving in secret for over two centuries?

2) If it has, does it rule the world of today?

The illuminati was already a global organization at the the time of their banning (fifteen years after their founding). They were engaged in international conspiracy and espionage. That's how they were found to be enemies and were disbanded

Why would being publicly disbanded actually disband a secret conspiracy society? It didn't. They still exist and still plot for world domination.

Elitists run the USA, its not to far fetched to believe elitists from the various "wealthy" countries in the world run the world.

"To say that nothing is true is to realise that the foundations of society are fragile and that we must the shepherds of our own civilization. To say that everything is permitted is to understand that we are the architects of our actions and that we must live with our consequences, whether glorious or tragic."

They do rule the world, just not in some super sekrit group. Wealth=power, and always has: be it when land meant wealth, to when money meant wealth. The wealthy definitely rule the world, but not in some NWO in a shadowy council.

Wealthy eliteists, who rule the world, get together in councils where they discuss the way they want to make the world. Many of the things they want to do would not be well received by the working class, middle class, etc. Therefore they do have council meeting which are shodowy.

Is this the illuminati or the NWO? It might as well be because they work together with no regard to national interests. They hold allegiance only to their private groups' goals.

You guys are hilarious, really. You should all start a comedy troupe together.

• Upvote 1

There is no order and no meaning,

there is only the truth of The Signal.

The Signal ever transmits from here

to the eyes and ears of the 'verse.

Can't Stop The Signal.

You guys are hilarious, really. You should all start a comedy troupe together.

Wait, this diccusion is supposed to be serious?

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

There is no proof that they do or do not exist. even if there was, proof would be destroyed immediatly. I do belive that they exist, but I do not belive that they rule the entire world. Nor do I belive they are as widespread as everyone thinks.

Depends on your definition of illuminati. If what you call the illuminati is only satanists, free masons - then probably not. If you mean an organized conglomerate of wealth and power with a secret agenda - then there absolutely is proof.

There are countless organization that are publicly known, but have secret agendas. They have done a number of actions (as elected officials of their nations) which are not in the interest of their nation, rather they act in the interest of the "NWO".

The trilateral commission is the most prominent. They own the white house and the one president in recent history that wasn't a member took a bullet to the head.