Cold War RP (IC)

Thalmor

OOC: If you can have 150 chemicals, I can probably have My Bioweapns.

OOC: No, that's not how it works. Biological weapons are a lot harder to produce than chemical weapons! There is a reason why so few countries have nukes and why Saddam Hussein for example had chemical weapons. The only countries that have nukes are America and Russia, if you want nukes so bad then you should probably try to purchase the technology or the nukes from them.

North Korea launches 50 Bio weapons At ISIS, Landig at the populace. 10 FOABS Continue, Killing Most Men.

The Islamic State would like to inform North Korea that they have not launched any biological weapons of any kind.

Nor do they have the capability to do so.

North Korea Will fire mustard gas om the next attack to it's Peninsula. Both ciuntries Do not have more men to spare, And Oeace is requested.

That is an empty threat, as all North Korean chemical weapons storage and productions sites were destroyed previously in a daring operation carried out by Islamic State Inghemasiyoun (special forces) unites. However, the Islamic State is willing to accept the peace request, if North Korea vows to not carry out any more provocative actions against the Islamic State.

The Islamic State successfully launched four more communication satellites.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

If North Korea os allowed to Have it's allies, I accept. OOC: Also, We do actually have Bio Weapons. http://www.businessinsider.com/north-korea-may-have-just-revealed-a-biological-weapons-facility-2015-7

After Peace, North Korea Now Works On The Dominican reoublic and Hondurs, Reforming and cracking down on Corruption.

For one, Bases and Hotels are built. Islanic state Must build envassies HERE So it can't infiltrate north korea.

North Korea Then Works On Deals.

Classified: North Korea would Like renewed Cooperation in america, especially Against Islamic state, with a deal.

America will tolerate Invasuons, But Will intervene if ISIS attacks A Non-Muslim or Non-Jewish Country.

North korea Will give america Jejudo As well, For $50 Billion.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Occ how csn n korea have nukes and such it's only early 1950's m8

OOC: Sorry, I messed up.

Also, Since Vietnam is over, I'm wondering if I can have oeace with britain too, With a Green Light In Invading A different african ciuntry, Perhaps destablizing and annexing the belguim congo?

Also, Britain can have Galando For $50 Billion.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Classified: North Korea would Like renewed Cooperation in america, especially Against Islamic state, with a deal.

OOC: This is what I call a "provocative action" and we are still at war until you stop.

IC: Updates on the war...

The Islamic State Air Force along with the British Air Force engage and destroy all North Korean aircraft's with minimal casualties. 

The Islamic State Navy along with the British Navy sink and destroy all vestiges of the North Korean Navy.

The Islamic State Mujahideen along with the British Army capture all of South Korea and deal major blows to the North Korean Army.
ztt5Wgs.png

OOC: Also, You can't capture alk of siuth korea, Britain inly had a Small tip In 2 weeks. 1 Day wont be enough to Invade the yukon rjver, Let alone Situh kroea and my air force.

Greatkitteh was here.-

OOC: Also, You can't capture alk of siuth korea, Britain inly had a Small tip In 2 weeks. 1 Day wont be enough to Invade the yukon rjver, Let alone Situh kroea and my air force.

OOC: That's because the UK was fighting on it's own but now it's two countries against one and we started by first gaining air superiority and then establishing a naval blockade. So after that happened I don't think it would take very long to capture South Korea especially when both countries are so determined and have committed most of their forces to the battle. Also, don't forget we both peppered North Korea with tons of chemical weapons, so your entire nation is in chaos and your military command is most probably in a state of flux.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

Britian seizes Incheon and Seoul from North Korea hands

-classified-

Britian is now armed with nukes after research and help from Nazi scienetists from ww2

Islamic State asks it's British ally to provide it with Nuclear Weapons technology in exchange for 1000 tons of refined petroleum for 3 months.

ztt5Wgs.png

Khalifah Ibrahim orders a permanent 20% reduction to prices of all petroleum exports to Britain.

Classified

The Islamic State launches five recon satellites (but to the outside world it looks like communication satellites being launched).

The Islamic State begins production of nuclear weapons. 

The Islamic State sends scientists to Britain to begin joint research on Missile Defence Systems. 

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

North Korea learns Of this and Offers peace, Leaving vietnam , africa, And The kiddle east, Akthiugh My Alliance and carribian can stay.

North korea will akso give Gal kan do To Isis for $20 Billion.

Greatkitteh was here.-

North Korea learns Of this and Offers peace, Leaving vietnam , africa, And The kiddle east, Akthiugh My Alliance and carribian can stay.

North korea will akso give Gal kan do To Isis for $20 Billion.

OOC: You never entered the middle east. What is "Gal Kan" and why don't i just take it?

IC: The Islamic State is intent on doing to North Korea what the true communists of America did to Malta. Your people can either become Islamic State and Britain's slaves or they can perish... which will it be?

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

A massive rebellion In ISIS occurs, As the xestabkiazation paysboff in the long term. Syria and Egypt score huge victories and Kauch ISIS In a Civil war, Because of my $5 Billion in destablizing.

Britain feels Fecolonazation, Losing colonoes one by kne. Taking the chance, Norh Korea uses bio weapons and Caltures back it's homeland.

Classified: Syria Was given Chemical wealon reasearch, As Your States are in ruins from a Long term move, awhich Gave me a hance. Now, I Buture Alk yojr troops, drowning thsm kn your kwn ships.

Better hurry, Before Syria Deckares freedom!

Greatkitteh was here.-

The xestablization pays off, And korea os now the least of ISIS's concerns.

Now, The koreans sit back and Watch Syria fight ISIS, With kurdistan and everyone. Tjis is named Kim Il.

Greatkitteh was here.-

Also, I bekive Britain is at decokonozation, And Ciuntries are deckaring freedom.

Thus, Both countries deal with the onstability rather than Korea. Korea Proceeds to Resotck chemicals, And Fire At Ships in a fury. Kireans have Won the war.

Greatkitteh was here.-

A massive rebellion In ISIS occurs, As the xestabkiazation paysboff in the long term. Syria and Egypt score huge victories and Kauch ISIS In a Civil war, Because of my $5 Billion in destablizing.

The Islamic State very quickly puts down the rebellion brutally with hundred of public beheading's, sending any would be rebels deep into hiding, fearing for their lives. The Islamic State then nukes all remaining population centres of North Korea. Whipping it off the map!

Classified: Syria Was given Chemical wealon reasearch, As Your States are in ruins from a Long term move, awhich Gave me a hance. Now, I Buture Alk yojr troops, drowning thsm kn your kwn ships.

Better hurry, Before Syria Deckares freedom!

Stirring up a few rebels i can understand but since Egypt and Syria are part of the Islamic State neither of them have their own independent governments for you to give anything to or to declare independence. Also, no matter how messy things get back home you can't simply massacre the hundred of thousands of  Mujahideen i have deployed to south Korea like sheep and they do have the support of British troops.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

This game really fell apart when the over-zealous Muslim extremist and evil "Communist" dictator joined. Everybody needs to calm down and write a lot less often. The game is moving too fast for those of us with lives. I checked this morning and IS (which actually didn't exist during this time period) has suddenly become a massive empire.

Britain feels Fecolonazation, Losing colonoes one by kne. Taking the chance, Norh Korea uses bio weapons and Caltures back it's homeland.

OOC: For the billionth time... North Korea does not possess biological weapons or the capability to manufacture them.

Anyway. It's game over for you, greatkitteh.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

Rule 3 Says you cant nuke wihiut oermission.

OOC: it was counter-God Mod.

Ic: The crackdown Only worsens the rebeliion, And tje too conprimised empire Falls apart untik It's to small to Occupy North Korea.

With Syrian and Iraqi forces Reput, ISIS Is Falling apart, America and Norh Korea meet again to discuss peace terms.

Meanwhile North koreans Pjt the rest of Isis troops in North Korea In concerntration camps, And Declares victory.

Meanwhile, North Korea gives MIG lIcenses to Syria and Algeria, and Then Supports Pakistan.

Greatkitteh was here.-

Rule 3 Says you cant nuke wihiut oermission.

OOC: it was counter-God Mod.

Ic: The crackdown Only worsens the rebeliion, And tje too conprimised empire Falls apart untik It's to small to Occupy North Korea.

With Syrian and Iraqi forces Reput, ISIS Is Falling apart, America and Norh Korea meet again to discuss peace terms.

Meanwhile North koreans Pjt the rest of Isis troops in North Korea In concerntration camps, And Declares victory.

Meanwhile, North Korea gives MIG lIcenses to Syria and Algeria, and Then Supports Pakistan.

OOC: This is wishful thinking on your part. The kicks of a dying horse. 

IC: No such events transpired. 

ztt5Wgs.png

Classified: North Kprea Wants to wprk with Cuba to completely Destablize the french empire.

Classified: Cuba agrees, and proposes a non-aggression pact. Should mainland North Korea fall, the Dominican Republic shall be used as a base.

OOC: I know that quoted post was classified, but I guess North Korea secretly contacted Cuba, so no godmode.

Edited by Stujenske

<insert signature here>

The Islamic State Mujahideen make considerable advances into North Korea and begin evacuating hundreds of thousands of civilians via boats to the Islamic State, as slaves, before the nukes are launched. The Islamic State would also like to make it's intentions known that it very much intends on nuking anywhere the despotic North Korean Regime takes refuge and the Intelligence service is keeping a very close eye on developments inside North Korea.

ztt5Wgs.png