Looking For Investors

Juan Carter

The Antwerpen Nation is looking for Investors, Antwerpen is not looking for military but rather Economic solution to becoming a World Power. the Nation of Antwerpen currently needs 12.5 Million dollars for investment in order to Build up the City Infrastructure, City Land, City Improvements and Expand its Steel and Munitions Production, it also Wishes to expand its Food Production and Increase The Average Income in the Nation to at least 5 Dollars an Hour. Investors shall receive 0.5% Cash Returns on the investment made and every week an estimated 1-5% of the initial investment will be payed off, First Investors Get Priority on Returns. For Example if you Donate 100,000 dollars expect to get 150,00. Also Investors are asked to join the IFB or International Flemish Bank simply check the blogs read the terms an anything else you may find in the IFB an then in game either make your first deposit or just message saying im a new Bank Member no Offsite Registration or Forum Required

Hey bud. I'm Livius Clades. I'm the Grand Marquis of the Union of Imperial States. I'll be your investor. I'll give you 1 mil a day. All you have to do is join my alliance. Deal? I won't even ask for the money back. I'll givee you 12.5 over 12 days.

Edited by Livius Clades
  • Upvote 1

Fire is nice eh?

Golen, Look man im looking for serious Investors, So either stop making negative comments, or acutally contribute and suggest what you would like to see, that or shut up... And Moreau investing food, really wouldnt work, i mean if you invest 1 food, youd just get 2.50 food back but i have no use for food id just politely turn your offer. General Peterson you dont have to join the Bank, as the bank isnt a alliance, But It Is recomended you Read the terms, so you understand what your getting into, And Depending on your investment ( I no longer need 12 million, i already received 3 million of the needed money, im now looking for 9 million, also my investor asked to just receive munitions) im only a day old but i already have my second city, I already make an income of 201k and i make anywhere from 100-200k a day in trade.

Just saying, this wouldn't help you. Being an economic powerhouse isn't as strong as being a military powerhouse in Orbis. If you say your economic powerhouse, you are a great target for raids.