D'Hara Millions! Guaranteed winner every draw!

Pax

Six total big bucks have sold, bumping it's prizepool up to $554k. Right now tickets are a pretty great investment, considering there's over 50 tickets worth of extra money that isn't taking away from your odds.

<+JohnHarms> We need more feminists

Alright, the first drawing of One Million! is going.

The buyers are numbered 2-11 (because I used the first row in my spreadsheet for column titles). They are as follows:

2) Moreau III
3) Denver
4) Raluyen
5) Ross Whitehead
6) Ross Whitehead
7) Ross Whitehead
8) Ross Whitehead
9) Ross Whitehead
10) Kastor
11) Kastor

And the number drawn was... 2! Moreau III has won one million dollars, and the trade has been sent to him! The ticket count on One Million is now reset, and tickets for the next drawing can be bought at any time

This lottery was not done correctly...

Also, I don't think you need an add every week. Most people have probably already seen it, and new players are going to want to put their money into their cities and military.

This is very small

Sorry for the late draw. Got caught up in family stuff and a particularly long Starcraft match. With that, it's time for the Big Bucks drawing of this week.

There are 17 Big Bucks tickets sold, assigned to numbers 1-17 (because this time I decided that starting with the number 2 was more or less stupid). The tickets are:

1) Moreau III
2) Norma
3) Sea Jong Ubaru 3rd
4) Sea Jong Ubaru 3rd
5) MrBooty
6) Raluyen
7) Nos
8) Ross Whitelead
9) Ross Whitelead
10) Ross Whitelead
11) Ross Whitelead
12) Ross Whitelead
13) Li Long
14) CaptainSanders
15) CaptainSanders
16) Denver
17) Nos

The number drawn was... 14! CaptainSanders has won 653k, and the trade has been sent. Thank you to all who bought tickets, and the next drawing of Big Bucks will be on next Saturday night. For the next one, the starting prizepool will be 250k that I'm tossing in :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I completely screwed this up because of a very busy weekend (girlfriend's birthday + Van Halen concert), nobody's even been really trying to buy tickets though so nothing reminded me of it.

One Million! is at two ticket sales, so I haven't missed a drawing on it, but I guess I'll have to do a double size drawing for Big Bucks this Saturday. My bad everyone, I'm not stealing your money (I swear)

aaaaand I completely forgot about this because the house I stay at burned down (my weekends are just full of stuff now). Drawing it now, sorry I am absolutely terrible at life guys.

1) CaptainSanders
2) CaptainSanders
3) CaptainSanders
4) SEALTEAM6
5) SEALTEAM6
6) SEALTEAM6
7) SEALTEAM6
8) SEALTEAM6
9) Sea Jong Ubaru 3rd
10) Sea Jong Ubaru 3rd
11) Pinesford
12) Pinesford
13) Pinesford
14) Pinesford
15) Pinesford
16) Pinesford
17) Pinesford
18) Pinesford
19) Pinesford
20) Pinesford
21) Pinesford
22) Pinesford
23) Pinesford
24) Pinesford
25) Pinesford

The number generated was... 19! Pinesford wins $475k, and the next drawing session now begins. Again, sorry for completely screwing this up guys, I've set an alarm for next week. I'm also starting this one off with a 100k starting pool, which is what I'm planning on keeping as the starting amount from now on.
Edited by Pax