Anyone else here that Vapes?

Chameleon, Honey Dew, KGB (Babylon) mix the 3 together to make what a local shop here calls 3 kings, my favorite so far. 

Jaws, Port Royal (Hold Fast Vapor)

LordRahl2, on 10 Jul 2015 - 5:53 PM, said: "Imagine it. Lets say that Sheepy had an idea that was at lest questionable. As a way out there idea lets say he thought about adding T-Rexs to the game in some way." "As you know this is hypothetical since Sheepy has never considered adding T-Rexs to the game."

Chameleon, Honey Dew, KGB (Babylon) mix the 3 together to make what a local shop here calls 3 kings, my favorite so far.

Jaws, Port Royal (Hold Fast Vapor)

I'm gonna get some honey dew soon. Something I definitely want to add to my list of flavors along with a ton of other things.

My favorite is probably Sour Gummy Bear (Deja Vu on the site) which is one of our best sellers as well.

MrHat made a custom order using our list of concentrates and it's pretty bomb as well. He calls it Tropical Punch.

If you guys plan to sell juice online, I'd highly recommend sending your top flavors to a few analytical labs and posting the results on your site. It really says something about a producer when they can say "our juices are top quality and here is the objective third party data to prove it."

My top two juices are Fire and Ice which is a blend of cinnamon and menthol and Swedish fish which tastes just like the candy. I normally buy high nicotine juice and cut it down with vg. Anyone else here do that?

Smoking usually refers to burning something, which you don't do when you vaporise. Vaporising is often healthier because it reduces or totally eliminates release of health hazardous substances and compounds that are commonly released when smoking. The vapors are also usually cooler than smoke, and so it's less harsh on your lungs.

Menthols are less harsh on your lungs and cooler than smoke. Does not make them healthier by any means. 

>Talk to any doctor and none of them think putting anything more than the air we breathe (which is also !@#$) in our lungs is not healthy.

>But without a doubt I'll take a naturally growing plant over chemically altered substance any day.

>Nothing is safe but if your gonna smoke something make it Weed or Dabs.I will say though it does help long time smokers that need something when they try and quit.

1) Yes.

2) Tobacco is technically natural... js...

3) Weed is still bad for you when smoked. It might not have the same chemicals as tobacco, but it's still bad. It's healthier when put into edibles. And smoking dabs is just... I used to do scrape resin when I was too poor for weed, and now that's being done by CHOICE? ugh dumb ass kids these days...

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)