More Income Weirdness

Dwynn

So I know that at the day change the income was due to population bonus change, but why did it change again on the next turn? Not from anything I did with it as I was at work. I'd think it's possible that it's something with color bonus, but the color bonus has been capped at 10% from what I can recall. Unless it's just displaying capped but not actually capped properly in an equation.

cW8tMFE.png

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

given that its only0.01% off i would say its a rounding error from adding number or ...they use the full value in the calculation and only show you the 10% it could be for exampe that the turn before that your bonus was actually 0.0999 soo 9.99% and now it dinged to 10? xD

tumblr_n08c8brOmX1sk379io6_250.gif

Going for top nation

• Administrators

Population doesn't necessarily change at the server update at midnight, it's just based on your cities age. So probably until that last turn, your city was registered as X days old, and now it's X+1 days old, so a tiny increase in population affected your income. It's totally possible when you have a bunch of cities for this to happen kind of sporadically.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Population doesn't necessarily change at the server update at midnight, it's just based on your cities age. So probably until that last turn, your city was registered as X days old, and now it's X+1 days old, so a tiny increase in population affected your income. It's totally possible when you have a bunch of cities for this to happen kind of sporadically.

But why would it change over two turns? that's a 2 hour window of change

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

• Administrators

But why would it change over two turns? that's a 2 hour window of change

Easy, if you have 2 cities, one becomes a day older between the first 2 turns, and the second becomes a day older between the next 2 turns.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link