IHL Adventurer's Cup - Elimination Round - 600K Prize - STILL ACCEPTING MEMBERS!

Eric

Registration

CHAMPION PRIZE : $600,000 along with Heat 1,2 and 3 monies. 

So yeah, it's a hockey league! Here to provide your citizens entertainment and something to distract their minds from the war! 

Here's how it works.

You give me a team name and your national link. Please, no swear words or references to offensive things in your name. Send me this information, along with the money, in a private message.

Then, you pay me $150,000. That is your registration fee. Your registration fee will be stored in a Alliance Bank temporarily, where it will remain safe. Leader will be informed not to touch it.

(150,000 = $150k Registration Fee, FREE! IHL Regisration!)

Then, I simulate games. Now, the games are done using a random entity generator. Games will be simmed roughly once every 2 or so days when I'm not busy.

Losers leave in defeat, winners advance onto next heat (Heat 2). Number of teams will be reduced gradually.

So on and so on. Currently I am willing to accept 12 people. The 8 people who make it to Heat 2 will be given 45,000 dollars each. The 4 people entering Heat 3 get 100,000 dollars each, and finally, people who make it to the Finals get $150,000 each. Extra money goes to me for doing this and !@#$. BTW the extra money is not much, on average each person is paying just $11666 to me. Not that much. $11666 can probably buy some of you an amazing 10 infra. Some of the cash will also be saved up for future competitions.

Total Breakdown Of Money:

REGISTRATION FEES: $1,800,000

Heat 2 Payouts: $360,000

Heat 3 Payouts: $400,000

Finals Payouts: $300,000

Champion Prize: $600,000

Extra Money: $140,000

It's a gamble. But it's for fun. Low stakes, acceptable paybacks. 12 People. Get your spot today by PM'ing me, with your request to enter. You shall also send me a incredibly retarded trade offer (150k for 1 food), I will accept and you're in!

Winner will be crowned the victor of the Adventurer's Cup.

Glory. Fun. A chance to become the first hockey champion of Orbis. The Adventurer's Cup. Are you in?

All nations that sign up will have automatic membership in the IHL and will not need to pay the IHL membership fee, meaning that they can compete in future competitions.

Here's how it works. Like the complicated stuff. https://docs.google....hjtZB5AgNc/edit and here are the leaderboards. https://docs.google....D_mw/edit#gid=0

SLOTS FILLED: 3/12

Elimination Round
Matches will be simmed below. Enjoy reading the events!

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

At least you fixed the almost no profit part of the gamble

Also, you realise that if you dont get all 12 members, you'll be losing money :/

even 11 people would still end in you losing 10k

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

With that info in mind, I'll gladly sign up seeing as if you change the numbers, that's unfair to the players. If you do end up changing the payouts, I'll ask for a refund :P

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Today, we have the Cataphracts, from Armenia, and the Kochi Dynamites, from Senland. It's a beautiful evening here at The Armenian National Centre, where today's game is being held. The national anthem of Armenia is coming to an end... and here we have the players! LET THE GAME BEGIN!

0.00 Nice! The Senlandians take the puck!

0.03 Woah there! Armenia makes a nice intercept.

0.06 Here he goes...it's a pass!

0.09 Taking it up nicely there, Number 17 from Armenia.

0.11 Intercept by the Kochi Dynamites. The fans give a shout of appreciation!

0.14 Pass. Nicely done.

0.15 Armenia's at the goal! The shooter shoots right...and the goalie blocks left! What was he thinking? 1-0 Armenia!

0.16 Puck's back in the middle. The Dynamites take it.

0.19 Something's happened! A hat thrown by a spectator has led to a player tripping! The puck is back in the middle, and Armenia takes it.

0.20 Armenia skates with the puck.

0.22 Senland takes the puck from the Armenians.

0.25 Senland's Number 2, skating up.

0.27 Senland's at the net! The puck's headed left...oh no! Armenia's goalie slips and slides to the right! GOAL FOR SENLAND! 1-1!

0.30 And that's the end of Period 1. Score is currently at 1-1.

0.30 And here we are! Back in the middle... and Senland takes the puck!

0.33 Pass. Well done. 

0.34 Skating up...

0.36 SHOOT! Senland with their second shot in 9 minutes! The puck's headed left... the goalie's blocking straight...he's sticking his arm out...OH NO! The puck slips under his arms! 2-1 SENLAND! The home team's fans are     booing...

0.39 Centre Puck. Armenia takes it.

0.40 Armenia's #45, skating up with the puck.

0.41 Armenia skates up...

0.43 It's a shot! Puck's headed for the left...but the goalie is frozen...sticking out his arm...SAVED! Rejected! The score remains 2-1 SENLAND!

0.46 Centre Puck. Armenia takes it.

0.49 Oooohh...intercepted by Senland.

0.52 Senland skating up.

0.53 Intercepted back by Armenia. Revenge!

0.56 Pass. Nice and fluid.

0.59 Intercepted by Senland.

0.60 And Period 2 is over.

0.60 Period 3... we're nearly done. Can Armenia make a comeback? Centre puck... and it's Senland!

0.62 SENLAND! SENLAND! Those fans are really loud... 

0.65 Intercepted by Armenia.

0.68 Nice fluid pass. 

0.71 Armenia skates with it.

0.74 ARMENIA! YOU CAN DO IT! Look at those fans...time to invest in some earplugs?

0.76 Shoot! Armenia shoots to the right, goalie's immobile! Will it be a goal? NO! The goalie reaches his arm out and blocks the puck.

0.78 Centre puck. It's Armenia's.

0.81 PENALTY FOR ARMENIA! What a nasty bodycheck!

0.84 The puck is going left...goalie blocking straight...SCORE! 84 MINUTES, ARMENIA MAKES IT 2-2!

0.85 Centre puck. It's Senlands.

0.87 Senland's #22, skating up.

0.89 Senland does a nice pass.

0.90 And the game's over! It's a tie!

FINAL REPORT

Armenia VS Senland 2-2

Armenia Fanbase : +0

Senland Fanbase : +0

Armenia League Points : 10

Senland League Points : 10

Congrats!
NEXT GAME: Tomorrow: Senland VS Canada

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Sorry, I have made a mistake. Armenia should actually be getting 12.5 league points due to the home stadium bonus. Fixed.

OZFC3Z0.jpg

It's a beautiful sunny morning in Canada's Fallsview Center Ice Pads, where this game is being held. It's the Awesome Pack from Canada versus the Kochi Dynamites from Senland! Unfortunately, Canada does not yet have a stadium.

0.00 The Canadian anthem finishes, and the players take the ice. Centre puck...and Senland takes it!

0.03 Intercepted by Canada.

0.06 GO TEAM CANADA! WOO-HOO! Listen to those fans cheer...

0.09 Intercepted by Senland.

0.10 Pass. Well done, nice and fluid.

0.13 Senland, skating up with the puck.

0.16 Intercepted by Canada!

0.19 Passed. 

0.21 Canada's #21 skates up with the puck.

0.24 Pass. Well done.

0.25 WHAT WAS THAT? A player from Senland has just bodychecked a player from Canada! Tweet! It's a penalty shot!

0.27 The puck heads left...is the goalie blind? Senland's goalie has just dove to the right! 1-0 Canada! The home team is cheering however there are some boos from the visitors...

0.29 Center puck. Canada takes it.

0.30 And period 1 is over.

0.30 Here we are, at the start of Period 2.

0.31 Center puck. Its Canada's.

0.33 GO CANADA!, the fans cheer.

0.36 Skating up...

0.37 ANOTHER SHOT FOR CANADA! The puck's headed right...the goalie's blocking straight...NICE! The goalie dives and blocks the puck with his head! 1-0 Canada.

0.40 Center puck. It's Canada's.

0.43 CANADA! YOU CAN DO THIS! Wow...the home team is noisy today!

0.46 Intercepted by Senland!

0.49 Intercepted back by Canada. Revenge...

0.52 Nice pass.

0.54 Another pass by Canada.

0.57 SHOOT! AGAIN FOR CANADA! The puck heads left...but the goalie dives right? 2-1 CANADA, what was Senland's goalie thinking?

0.60 And that concludes Period 2.

0.60 And here we are...the final period. Can Senland make a comeback?

0.63 Centre puck...Senland.

0.66 Pass.

0.69 Suddenly, out of nowhere, a giant teddy bear comes flying down and hits a player! TIME OUT, says the ref. It's a centre puck, and Canada takes it.

0.72 Pass by Canada.

0.75 Skating up with the puck...

0.78 Intercepted by Senland!

0.80 Pass.

0.83 FIGHT!

0.85 Well done! Senland wins the fight, and keeps possession of the puck.

0.88 SHOOT! Amazing! The puck heads left...and Canada's goalie is rooted to the spot! He reaches out to catch it but it's too late. 2-1 Canada!

0.90 And the game is over! Good job everyone!

Canada VS Senland 2-1

Canada League Points: +10

Senland League Points -5

Canada Fanbase: 24307 ----> 25522

Senland Fanbase: 69079 ----> 67007

NEXT GAME: CANADA VS ARMENIA LATER TONIGHT.

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Lol.

Anyways, sorry, but I made a mistake earlier. In my last post, I said that the Canada-Senland game was being played in Canada, I WAS WRONG, IT WAS PLAYED IN SENLAND.

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Welcome to the Canada VS Armenia game! This is the final game in the Red Division Elimination round, and will decide who moves on and who is eliminated! Today we are playing at the Fallsview Center Rink in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada! 

"Oh Canada, we stand on guard for thee!" The national anthem finishes up...and here we go!

0.00 Centre puck... Canada takes it!

0.03 Canada's Number 1, skating up.

0.06 Darn it! Intercepted by Armenia!

0.09 Pass.

0.10 PENALTY FOR ARMENIA! What a nasty bodycheck by the Canadian Team! An Armenian player is down. Captain Tigranes sends Number 11 to take his place.

0.12 The puck's headed straight...but the goalie dives right...SCORE! 1-0 ARMENIA! 

0.14 Centre Puck. Canada takes it.

0.17 Again? Intercepted by Armenia.

0.20 Passed by Armenia. 

0.21 GO ARMENIA!, the fans cheer!

0.24 Skating up with the puck...

0.27 Pass.

0.29 Suddenly, the ref blow the whistle. The puck has flown out of the rink and gotten stuck on the netting! Several fans plead the custodian for a ladder and start climbing. It's a centre puck.

0.30 Period 1 is over. 1-0 Armenia.

0.30 "...Want power now? Remember, go Gatorade. Proud sponsor of the Canadian IHL Team." Period 2...centre puck... and it's Armenia.

0.33 Roasted! Intercepted by Canada.

0.34 Skating up...

0.37 Shoot! The puck's going straight...Armenian goalie slips and heads right...SCOREEE! 1-1 TIE!

0.39 Centre puck. Armenia takes it.

0.42 Pass.

0.45 Skating up...

0.48 Fight!

0.49 Ouch! Armenia's player is hit by a punch!

0.52 Ouch! Armenia's player is hit by a nice punch to the left!

0.53 Both players are hit with a punch. Armenia is KO'd! Canada gains possession of the puck.

0.55 Skating up...

0.58 Oops! A skate comes flying off. The puck is sent back to the middle while #7 of Canada ties his skate. 

0.60 And that's the end of Period 2. 1-1.

0.60 "C'est parfait, oui? Visiter la Quebec aujourd'hui. Tu ne le regreterais pas. Un message payee par la Gouvernment de Quebec et Canada. Nous aimons notre l'equipe d'hockey Canadian! Vas-y, les Canadiens!" Period 3. Centre puck... and it's Armenia!

0.63 Intercepted by Canada!

0.64 Canada skates up with the puck.

0.65 Intercepted back by Armenia.

0.67 GO ARMENIA! My eardrums are gonna blow. Those fans...

0.70 SHOOT! Armenia shoots...the puck heads straight...the goalie dives right...amazing! He pushes himself across the ice and blocks it with his chest!

0.73 Centre puck. Armenia.

0.74 Pass.

0.75 Skating up...

0.78 FIGHT!

0.80 Canada takes a hit!

0.83 Both players fake punches...

0.86 Both players are hit!

0.89 Armenia's player is hit!

0.90 Tweet! And that's it!

Canada VS Armenia

1-1

Fanbase Gains/Losses: None

League Points: +5 for each

OZFC3Z0.jpg

RED DIVISION ELIMINATION ROUND FINISHED!

OFFICIAL IHL MESSAGE - SPONSORED BY TOURISMEQUEBEC.

All the teams played very well, it was actually very hard to pick just 2. Senland recieved 3 WTL Points, while Canada and Armenia both received 4. Canada only had 15 points however, while Armenia had 17.5.

RED DIVISION ROUND OF 8 REPRESENTATIVES:

RED 1 - Armenia (Cataphracts)

RED 2 - Canada (The Awesome Pack)

Canada and Armenia, your $45,000 dollars for making it to the Round Of Eight will be paid at the end of the tournament. You're not done yet!

Senland, keep on observing! You are not done yet! Thanks to your free IHL registration, when this tournament finishes, you will still be able to participate in the next tournament, without paying the registration! See you at our next event!

BLUE DIVISION MATCHES WILL BEGIN TOMORROW.

OZFC3Z0.jpg