dem spy ranges

last187

okay let me just get to the core of the problem spy ranges are inherently imbalanced 

it is now -35%/+125%. but lets check out this scenario if you have a nation with 2800 score it can spy on  nation with 1820 score to 3500 score while nations with 1820 score cant spy on me (coz 1820*1.25=2275)

this is ofcourse a problem now i can spy on nations who cant do anything back regardless of how many spies they have 

now one might say no problem we can change the ratio but the issue is there is no set range where it works for all nation scores

for example 50 /50 gives the problem at even an earlier range

i understand why there have to be ranges but at least then there was a counterplay if you had the spies now peeps can literally just !@#$ with you and you cant do !@#$ if you have the right score difference 

:D

now for the worse part it will get worse over time 

at 28000 score its nations from 18200 to 22400 that cant spy on you while you can so the amount of nations you can !@#$ over as the big guy will only increase while the entire reason of why we had spy ranges was to prevent this very same thing 

actually edit: there might be one its too late to do the proper math on it but its def not the current range

Edited by last187

tumblr_n08c8brOmX1sk379io6_250.gif

Going for top nation

okay apperantly 125% means *2.25 which turns it upside down now small nations can spy on bigger ones without consequences

for example as a 2800 score nation i can spy on peeps starting from 1820 score while peeps 1244 score can start spying on me while i cant do anything back

even if i have twice their spies at extreme caution they would still have 70ish % odds soo why not risk it to for example kill my spies when i cant defend myself ?

Going for top nation

okay apperantly 125% means *2.25 which turns it upside down now small nations can spy on bigger ones without consequences

for example as a 2800 score nation i can spy on peeps starting from 1820 score while peeps 1244 score can start spying on me while i cant do anything back

even if i have twice their spies at extreme caution they would still have 70ish % odds soo why not risk it to for example kill my spies when i cant defend myself ?

Okay, why does that matter? The small guy is hitting a bigger guy, so he should have less spies, and would be paying a fortune to just get an intel gather on the bigger guy. It doesn't really matter :/

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

for example if i had 300 spies and the other dude had 100 Your odds for the proposed spy mission are: 86.10% to kill spies 

soo you can screw the othr over alot without consequence thatt is the problem

even if the odds were only 60% why not take it when the other one cant retaliate at all out of war and spy ranges xD

Edited by last187

Going for top nation

300 spies on 100 spies would have 99% chance to kill them :v

Size and revenue limitation never really stopped anyone to amass huge military that could barely fit in their nation, a smaller nation can easily rake in 80+spies if they're dedicated enough to screw someone up. Right now the upper range is ridiculous.

UedhRvY.png

Actually, I hate these stupid spy ranges, now I can no longer defend my smaller nations or give any sort of military aid to those weaker members, I really cannot help anywhere I'm needed and nations in my war range are already in beige or have 3 defensive wars.

• Upvote 2

"Head-shots for days"

Actually, I hate these stupid spy ranges, now I can no longer defend my smaller nations or give any sort of military aid to those weaker members, I really cannot help anywhere I'm needed and nations in my war range are already in beige or have 3 defensive wars.

I actually kind of regret being one of the people that wanted it now.

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?