immense failures - ga defense - $$$

Eviljak

A nation that successfully defends against an attkers ga, which results in an immense failure by attking nation....should give the defender a percentage of money. Spoils of war so to speak...

Attkers with immense triumphs get cash...so defenders that result in attkers failing miserably... Should also.

• Upvote 2

Esteemed janitor for Church of Cynic ~ may i clean the hearts of men with my blessed toilet brush.

What would that mean in the context of war? That an invading country's military is bringing in bricks of money with them? I don't think this makes sense. Only the aggressor should be able to steal money

What would that mean in the context of war? That an invading country's military is bringing in bricks of money with them? I don't think this makes sense. Only the aggressor should be able to steal money

He probably means abandoned military equipment which you could sell to gain money. Items such as guns, tanks etc aren't free