Current Affairs of the Nestingland- Issue VI

OBEY. WADDLE. PROSPER.

THE NESTINGLAND OF KRAKKE

CURRENT AFFAIRS

The Emperor Penguins have released a public decree of existence for the Nestingland Ministry of Espionage, or NeMinE. This new agency is based upon a national need for clandestine maneuvering against foreign Sub-fowl threats, both outside and within its own borders. NeMinE agents are expert infiltrators and insurgents, trained to blend in with refugee Master-Fowl which are captured by Underfowl nations to be placed in Prizooner camps for their viewing pleasure. Thousands of such agents are already in place across Orbis, awaiting the call to begin their assaults in the name of Final Victory. 

odd_cute_animals_london_zoo_1.jpg

Sickened by this blatant abuse of the True Master-Fowl? Enlist now for an additional Herring ration!

In other news, the first strikes against the Commu-Seal Mother-islands have been highly successful. Forced depopulation of the outside islands are at 88%. 

Remember, daily curfew is from 21.00 until 5.00. Failure to comply will result in a summary Pecking Squad. 

duZjuvT.png?3

The penguin style RP is quite humorous. :P

Good luck with the zoos and commu-seals.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--