The Berlin Journal

Oskar

Uh, yeah you can. You can take screenshots on a Chromebook.

But you can't make it into an imgur. 

Use your phone camera....

I don't have a phone.

But you can't make it into an imgur. 

I don't have a phone.

ok ain't valid then

• Upvote 1

Indian+Animated+Flag+1.gif

The Federal Republic of India

Muhammad Ali Bas's Presidency Office.

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

Become a Military ally of India today! Notify the president of India for more information.

Internal and External Embassy of India

ok ain't valid then

You know, it's ironic that you killed spies because I'm what you call "Anti-Islamic" yet you are in Cornerstone, a Christian alliance. 

You know, it's ironic that you killed spies because I'm what you call "Anti-Islamic" yet you are in Cornerstone, a Christian alliance.

Christianity doesn't say to disrespect other religions... He is just trying to say that Islam should be respected

Christianity doesn't say to disrespect other religions... He is just trying to say that Islam should be respected

I respect it. This is for in-game purposes.  Also, is it worth killing people? No.

Edited by Oskar

i think all religons should be respected, all people have the right to believe in what they believe.

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

Become a Military ally of India today! Notify the president of India for more information.

i think all religons should be respected, all people have the right to believe in what they believe.

I respect them. They are legal. They are just not funded through the government.

The Berlin Journal

The Reich is preparing for war. The King has fully assembled the entire Streitkräfte. The public does not know much about this upcoming war as His Majesty has kept it a secret. However, King Oskar has assured the citizens of the Reich that it will be a quick, certain victory. On a different note, due to recent talks with foreign leaders from the Middle East, Islam is now free to practice in New Germany. However, Mosques will not be paid for by the Regierung. 

Edited by Oskar

Oh, maybe the failed one wasn't you. Maybe it was you that destroyed the Air Force of the Reich.

Or maybe it was me

suspicious-face-40569086151-gif.gif

Point is you will never know.

• Upvote 2

PoJQyFJ.gif

22 spies from your nation tells me it wasn't you.

More spies then you. According to the espionage page i have 99% of winning any espionage missions against you. And thats with the quick and dirty option selected so dont insult my spy count if yours isnt bigger

PoJQyFJ.gif

More spies then you. According to the espionage page i have 99% of winning any espionage missions against you. And thats with the quick and dirty option selected so dont insult my spy count if yours isnt bigger

That wasn't insulting. That was complimenting. I was saying that it is virtually impossible to fail against me. Sheesh, I try to be nice.

Before you go around pointing fingers at people just remember one thing, You wreak of hypocrisy.

I was complimenting professor. 

That wasn't insulting. That was complimenting. I was saying that it is virtually impossible to fail against me. Sheesh, I try to be nice.

I was talking about attacking not defending with my original comment

PoJQyFJ.gif

I was talking about attacking not defending with my original comment

...Ok? I am saying that I complimented you, and you are saying that I insulted you. I don't see why this mattesr

It "Mattesr" because it sounded like an insult.

So complimenting that the nation has 22 spies so it is unlikely to fail is now becoming an insult. 

giphy.gif

gg

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

The Berlin Journal: Issue 11

Flag_germany_1848_war_ensign.png

With foreign relations higher than ever, there is happiness and prosperity in the Reich. Unemployment is practically unheard of and the economy is flourishing. The King has instated a decree that has declared the freedom of the religion. The official religion of the Reich is still Lutheran Christianity, however. Freedom of the press now exists as well, although certain censorship is still in place. The Second Reich is now the longest standing government in New Germany, surpassing even the First Reich by a week now. King Oskar has declared that the Second Reich will never fall.

Edited by Oskar

The Berlin Journal: Issue 11

Flag_germany_1848_war_ensign.png

With foreign relations higher than ever, there is happiness and prosperity in the Reich. Unemployment is practically unheard of and the economy is flourishing. The King has instated a decree that has declared the freedom of the religion. The official religion of the Reich is still Lutheran Christianity, however. Freedom of the press now exists as well, although certain censorship is still in place. The Second Reich is now the longest standing government in New Germany, surpassing even the First Reich by a week now. King Oskar has declared that the Second Reich will never fall.

"Surpassing the First Reich by a week now" xD

• Upvote 1