Treaty of Taliozon

Kamea Arano

UKFflag_zpsqj7n3joo.png                                                                              a2022278-3f23-44f6-8af0-64e8de2500ea_zps

f48e6f21-069d-426e-895a-dce88ffd04f7_zps

Non-aggressive and Economic Pact

Article I - Companionship

Both parties have agreed to start a companionship towards one another. Wars against Rose or Vanguard from either party will be void of requirements however it does not result in cancellation of this treaty. During Wartime both nations will send aid instead of reinforcements.

Article II - Non Aggression

Both parties have agreed to not attack each other under any circumstances. However, If Rose and Vanguard go to war for any reason. Diplomatic Ties will be cut until the war is over. 

Article III - Economic Pact

Both parties have agreed to share resources with each other if in need. Both parties are willing to improve their economy by doing business with each other. During wartime, trade will be put on halt to prevent interception of cargo.

Article IV - Military

Military Forces on both parties will be considered one due to communications between both militaries will be merged into a encrypted channel. The military forces between the Quarian Empire and the Federation are also sharing weapons and combat tactics. Which will ensure that all soldiers from either nation are equally equipped and trained.

Signatories

Tali Zorah - Overlord of the Quarian Empire

0zon3 - Supreme Leader of the United Korean Federation

Note: Amendments will be made if they're necessary.

Edited by 0zon3

This is great.I just hope there'll be less invasions nowadays.

Less Invasions.. I'll still do tasks to ensure peace on Orbis. Even if i have to blow up my targets.