Message from the Regent (UKF Address)

Kamea Arano

Address from the Regent of the Federation

Dprk_zpsp1po3l49.png

I have came forward to declassify documents on Operation Sunshine. This Operation is currently ordering soldiers to put the nation of Gurd into Shock & Awe. My leader has ordered Soldiers to turn their guns on not only armed combatants but on Unarmed Civilians. The ground forces are on a Salting the earth-esque mission. So i can confirm that a war crime was committed by the leader of the Federation. 

I understand that Gurd is a raider and his soldiers deserve this treatment but to turn guns on innocent civilians is horrific. New Germany condemns these actions, even though we want better relations.

The Admiralty Board sends UKF a shipment of highly advanced weaponry to use in their fight against Gurd.

Seoul Robotics & Munitions has received the shipment and now are being processed and tested for field use. Thank you for the support.

Seoul Robotics & Munitions has received the shipment and now are being processed and tested for field use. Thank you for the support.

Gurd attacked an ally of mine. Any support you need to bring him down will be given

The Admiralty Board of the Quarian Emlire

PoJQyFJ.gif

Gurd attacked an ally of mine. Any support you need to bring him down will be given

The Admiralty Board of the Quarian Emlire

Yes.. This nation is already getting a beat down by two other nations.