Tax Record Exportation

Malakai

I'd like the ability to export alliance tax and manual bank transactions for analysis in excel.

When I attempt to copy and paste all it give me is an image.  A distorted image at that.  Could the pages be modified to enable exporting the table or possibly a search feature installed which would pull the data from the range we desire and downloaded into an excel type file?

Thanks in advance for the consideration of the idea and you have my utmost appreciation for this game and the work you do.

• Upvote 1

Kind of like what businesses call: Publishing Records. Businesses do this for reasons such as audits and to prove to banks and other companies of their standing abilities. I really like this Idea and I think It is solid. There is nothing really difficult about it and I don't see any reason this shouldn't be included. So I hope others and sheepy will agree. Good luck sir.

"Head-shots for days"

Why should it be easy to do an audit. All the info is there. It just needs to be processed. Why should the rat faced auditor have an easy time of it. Make them earn the cheese. Sheepy doesn't care about the rat faces ability to follow paperwork.

Tisk tisk

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/8667-politics-and-war-alliance-bank-records-extractor

This script put's the table data from the current page into a text box under the footer. The data is tab separated and copy and pastes into gdocs easily. You will need a browser extension to run the script though. Greasemonkey, tampermonkey or violentmonkey depending on which browser you use.

This should be helpful for excel users: http://www.wikihow.com/Copy-Paste-Tab-Delimited-Text-Into-Excel