United Korean Federation National News

Kamea Arano

Well this is the best news report I've every seen *claps* Well done,0zon3

Oh, wait sorry, I don't think I have ever done anything to you. I thought VE was against raiders anyway.

The Democratic Federal Republic of South Korea condemns both parties' action. May had peace in your sides.

I offered, he rejected.

Thank you for your support.I just realized I'm supporting a lotta Koreans nowadays

*pokes head out*

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

After a slight hijacking of our network by the leader of the nation, we'll resume programming. The war is becoming successful as men and women of the Federation is fighting the enemy of Orbis. The German Reich.

Edited by 0zon3

After a slight hijacking of our network by the leader of the nation, we'll resume programming. The war is becoming successful as men and women of the Federation is fighting the enemy of Orbis. The German Reich.

Puh-lease I have naval and air superiority and I am getting help from my friend soon and he will crush you. Say good-bye to your infrastructure. And I'm not the enemy of Orbis. You are. Nobody likes raiders.

Edited by Prince Oskar

Yeah says the guy who has a looong track record of it.. Let's see.. should we count how many Raids your AA has done?

Oh, wait, you are the raider, I'm not. If you didn't have Rose backing you, you would be nothing. I saw the 2,000,000 you got in 'aid' from them.

Like someone said before in your other topic. You are a profound hypocrite. You deserve the war. You being a leader of a ragtag alliance and complaining about raids even though you raid yourself. Why do you even have an alliance? You're a joke. You're done Oskar. Just give up and accept your defeat.

Edited by 0zon3

Like someone said before in your other topics. You are a profound hypocrite. You deserve the war. You being a leader of a ragtag alliance and complaining about raids even though you raid yourself. Why do you even have an alliance? You're a joke. You're done Oskar. Just give up and accept your defeat.

Oh, wait. I don't raid! What a surprise, you are the hypocrite. Enjoy your own defeat. Without Rose, you are nothing. My 'ragtag' alliance is going to be the death of you. Also, that 'ragtag' alliance is 31st in the world. If you can top that with your own alliance, I would be quite surprised. 

Like someone said before in your other topic. You are a profound hypocrite. You deserve the war. You being a leader of a ragtag alliance and complaining about raids even though you raid yourself. Why do you even have an alliance? You're a joke. You're done Oskar. Just give up and accept your defeat.

Best...Show....Ever

*claps*

pwzK3cd8SS65e9vYtF-QIQ.png

What does my funding have to do with this war? I received that BEFORE the war. Idk where your spies have got that information. That was not aid. That was a boost. And as for you Oskar. You're making yourself look like a total fool. You even begged me to end the war 

Screenshot_36_zpsvxvokjy6.png

Need i say more? You are a total coward.

What does my funding have to do with this war? I received that BEFORE the war. Idk where your spies have got that information. That was not aid. That was a boost. And as for you Oskar. You're making yourself look like a total fool. You even begged me to end the war 

Screenshot_36_zpsvxvokjy6.png

Need i say more? You are a total coward.

Um, no I am peaceful and don't want to be raided. That was at the beginning. I now have air superiority and naval superiority. My spies didnt get the info, it was in your bank activity. Noob. 

Just give up already and burn down TGR

You really want to start that. Why do you hate me anyways? I never did anything to you.

Um, no I am peaceful and don't want to be raided. That was at the beginning. I now have air superiority and naval superiority. My spies didnt get the info, it was in your bank activity. Noob. 

You really want to start that. Why do you hate me anyways? I never did anything to you.

I don't hate you.I just support him.

pwzK3cd8SS65e9vYtF-QIQ.png

Says the guy who begged me to end the war.

That wasn't begging professor. I am a now peaceful nation and you are a stupid raider who cares about nothing but his own profit.

I don't hate you.I just support him.

You said 'burn down TGR'