Public Apology

Dwemyrn

I was planning on going to bed but I felt something missing so here goes;

I would like to formally apologize to entire forum's body of members for my recent actions of childish BS on here. I was out of line and acting like a jackass (Donkey if previous word is censored). I apologize to anyone I may have called out specifically in an insulting way, and I would like to correct my behavior such as the way I have been acting on this forum lately. I am striving to be a better member of both the forum and the game itself and hope not to cause problems on here again. If I do happen to say something that may be insulting to you, mean, nasty crude, you just wanna give me advice on how to be a better member send me a message in game, on the forum if that's possible (??haven't looked into it) and tell me how I can improve on something I may doing wrong. I am reasonable person and I may have presentable myself as an ass hole but I'm actually very reasonable, and the I want the criticism so I'm not angering every here.

Edited by Anus Beadus
  • Upvote 1

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Don't bother no one really gives a crap about feelings on here. But I do so I give it to you and look forward to playing with someone who has the heart to do something like this. we always appreciate and love to work along side people like you at ESA. Good luck.

Don't bother no one really gives a crap about feelings on here. But I do so I give it to you and look forward to playing with someone who has the heart to do something like this. we always appreciate and love to work along side people like you at ESA. Good luck.

You just use hate speech on my other post you care about feelings? Alrighty then.

You just use hate speech on my other post you care about feelings? Alrighty then.

The other post was a joke. It wasn't actually mean't to be hateful at all. I am not a person to pick on or make fun of anyone. 

The other post was a joke. It wasn't actually mean't to be hateful at all. I am not a person to pick on or make fun of anyone. 

It's okay, I caught your intentions and I apologize for calling you out. 

It takes a lot of courage to apologize.

Well done.

Well why dont we all just make an apology thread nao y dont we?

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg