Messages on Dongs desk

Dongs (old)

You got your ass kicked because your alliance is virtually incpapable of performing on any professional level. As a side note, Dong is a national treasure in my country. We will defend him to the last.

It's easy to say things like this with a score that low. 

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

You got your ass kicked because your alliance is virtually incpapable of performing on any professional level. As a side note, Dong is a national treasure in my country. We will defend him to the last.

*clicks on Sindorins' nation link*

Hah.  You'll shoot your eye out, kid.

Edited by Ashland
  • Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Feel free to hit me anytime when you grow your balls.

Your mouth is talking. You might wanna look into that.

You wouldn't want your entire alliance smacked because of you, would you? 

yVHTSLQ.png

I have chosen the different way of getting out of range to talk shit, I'm just too lazy to get big and then hit smaller alliances. I'm also proud that I can shittalk whenever I feel like it, good odds or bad.

"I did not get my SpaghettiOs, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this."

-Last words of Thomas J. Grasso, death row inmate

I have chosen the different way of getting out of range to talk !@#$, I'm just too lazy to get big and then hit smaller alliances. I'm also proud that I can shittalk whenever I feel like it, good odds or bad.

Well you can't hit ANY alliance or nation that isn't in the range of less than 2 weeks growth. It is worse than pixel hugging,it is complete pixel cowardice.  

tumblr_nb2mmwGugQ1tokt8ao1_500.gif

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

I have chosen the different way of getting out of range to talk !@#$, I'm just too lazy to get big and then hit smaller alliances. I'm also proud that I can shittalk whenever I feel like it, good odds or bad.

Does refusing to play the game you pretend you're playing count as laziness or idiocy?

T7Vrilp.png

It's easy to say things like this with a score that low. 

So you're telling me you have no members in range, or that you don't bother to recruit anyone who cares to do anything but embargo? Because I don't even know how trading werks.

sinsig.png

Grand Moff Hirohito of Dromund Kaas

So you're telling me you have no members in range, or that you don't bother to recruit anyone who cares to do anything but embargo? Because I don't even know how trading werks.

We don't recruit, period. You want to join, apply. We don't make it a point to go out and try to get people. 

yVHTSLQ.png