The End of a Story

Arln

R&R, Vox Populi, Rise of the Undead Mob, Bad Company, Rough Riders, Frontier Records, Clan Callan, Sanreizan, The Ampersand, Ikea, Bourbon Street
  A long lineage of merges and rebrands, some good some bad. We gained and lost a lot of great people over the years. Shout out to some former people like @DemonSpawnand @Alexio15. Some hated it. Some loved it. I hated it occasionally(mainly @Kiloist II), but I kept coming back. I came along during the Ampersand Era and had a lot of fun over my time with the crew. We won wars. We lost wars. We laughed, argued, cried, vomited, and even got tracked by the FBI. Through good times and bad it was a fun run, but as time went on the core group that had been with the alliance through multiple iterations began aging and stepping out of government. It was finally time to close the book. All good things come to an end, I guess.

Ampersand Forever.....................................

• Like 4