Hi Orbis!

Hello there! I have been on this game for a few weeks now and today, I decided to join the forums. You might be able to recognize me from another game (which is similar to this one but with some major and minor differences), but like what I did in the last game, I added to my lore instead of making my presence on Orbis not canon.

I joined this game to try something new and snipe the name Simonia (as that name is most likely taken if you go on other sites) and didn't do anything for a long time. But when one of my friends on that other game announced they are leaving that other game and have an account on Politics and War, I started to be active again. In my opinion, this game is really fun. And I hope the forums are too!

Hello there. I'm Simonia. Our nation has nineteen provinces, three regions and three capitals. For now. We might get our fourth ones soon.