Increase the referral bonus significantly

Raphael

Earn extra money and resources for your nation by inviting your friends to play Politics & War! Each player you refer who plays for 60 days and reaches 500 score will earn you $25,000,000, 200 Steel, 200 Aluminum, 200 Gasoline, and 200 Munitions! To refer players, have them sign up with this link: https://politicsandwar.com/register/ref=Raphael

For a limited time, you can directly buy $800,000,000 in-game money for your nation, 1 Year of VIP, and get a special nation achievement and nation award. This does not count toward your monthly credit limit. Limited to one purchase per player. Not available through the App Store or Google Play Store. Click here for more details.

These two notifications that pop up when you login made me think that the referral bonus isn't really worth the effort of evening giving the code out. Figured I'd make a quick post about it. Given a month of credits is $600m minimum, you could easily slap another zero on the end of all the amounts and still probably be too low for modern standards.

• Like 5

From a game design point of view, I agree.

I have a feeling the moderation team may not look so favourably upon it. I'll ask @Dr Rushand see what his opinion is though.

• Thanks 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.