God, Cosmic Conciousness, Spiritutalism

Anarchist Empire

Do you believe in God? When I say God, doesn't have to mean a specific definition of it. Just something bigger than us, which connects all & higher power. You can specify

My conception of God would include everything, so both within and outside. Look at the sky, I'm seeing part of him. I look within, I can also see him. He can act through others & yourself. Some might call what I consider God to be a force beyond a personal God, Kabbalah. I'd consider any emanations who come from it to be of God, but not ecompass all of God.

One can experience God & merge with universal divine reason in temporary states. Where we're headed towards a bigger awakening where universal divine reason comes to all will be seen. However does seem implied in the bible towards the end times this is what happens, suddenly everyone sees the truth & Son of Man forgives those who repent seeing the All.

Cosmic Consciousness, Christ Consciousness, different words for what Jesus and other in History who's words have been preserved experienced, with religions being created out of their teachings after. Lao Tzu, Buddha, Jesus Christ, as well as others i think all experienced cosmic consciousness. However world is constantly changing, but towards what? I'd think towards something better. Buddha came before Lao Tzu, saw the "truth" to an extend; however couldn't imagine anything beyond the endless cycle or be absorbed back into source. Lao Tzu also saw we were in this cycle, but also realize there existed the Kingdom outside; which if focused on could grow in power and be key to greater knowledge and possibly breaking chain of reincarnation. Jesus Christ, he became acquainted with the Kingdom and merged consciousness with the divine. He could see people weren't ready for freedom in his lifetime, but knew everyone would be resurrected for a new age & leave clues for people to follow. He is the key, since he shows the way to discover our divine abilities to awaken. Since everything is part of the same whole, I'm still part of the big bang assuming it happened. So is everything else, other than what existed before or outside of it. So really we're all one. This light which came into being by itself, Tao or nature are different names people give for everyting. Some people when they say God, they refer to angels or aliens who created or manipulated life on Earth. My view when I say God,, I refer to the highest and the All. In DBS, when he reaches Ultra instinct Mode, or Super saiyan God; he's at various levels merging his conciousness with this universal divine will. Which our bodies can be temples for the holy spirit, however I don't think spirit entities can manifest in this world without being born into a body first or entering into one. So God can influence the world through people.

When you consider All as God, then it would include both the good and the bad. Duality. On one pole is good and other pole evil; I consider one of these poles to be God or Good; which people can align with God's will letting the ego die. Others might be tricked or align with the negative, where they embrace slavery, evil & others things with false pormisees which lead to their ruin. So this duel nation of God is in competition, do more embrace evil and want nothing to do with good; or do more want good to come & keep bringing us towards better & more free timelines; with more spiritual development? My view of the creator of this Earth & angels; all to be emanations of God. Humans as well. People can choose between Good and Evil, ultimately those who choose to align with evil will bring ruin upon themselves. Those who align with God, will ultimately be in alignment with the will of the Universe & what I'd consider the most meaningful thing to try achieving consistently in this lifetime. If you want the same things as God, what you want will come naturally. If you want to harm others and evil; then everything which can go wrong; probably will. Disregard free will and karma, universe is against you. God on your side, nothing is impossible.

"(50) Jesus said, "If they say to you, 'Where did you come from?', say to them, 'We came
from the light, the place where the light came into being on its own accord and
established itself and became manifest through their image.' If they say to you, 'Is it
you?', say, 'We are its children, we are the elect of the living father.' If they ask you,
'What is the sign of your father in you?', say to them, 'It is movement and repose.'""

"(77) Jesus said, "It is I who am the light which is above them all. It is I who am the all.
From me did the all come forth, and unto me did the all extend. Split a piece of wood,
and I am there. Lift up the stone, and you will find me there.""

I believe Angels or extredimensional aliens (Whatever you want to call them) likely created humans who created humans in the book of Genesis. Before the Flood, Angels and Human Hybrids wanted to elevate themselves as God's above the future generations of humans, doing genetic experiments; which made a reset needed. Now again the "elites" want to make themselves God's among the masses with genetic engineering and gene manipulation.

A principle originating in classical Greek thought which refers to a universal divine reason, immanent in nature, yet transcending all oppositions and imperfections in the cosmos and humanity. An eternal and unchanging truth present from the time of creation, available to every individual who seeks it. A unifying and liberating revelatory force which reconciles the human with the divine; manifested in the world as an act of God's love in the form of the Christ.

Logos - Longer definition: The Greek word logos (traditionally meaning word, thought, principle, or speech) has been used among both philosophers and theologians. In most of its usages, logos is marked by two main distinctions - the first dealing with human reason (the rationality in the human mind which seeks to attain universal understanding and harmony), the second with universal intelligence (the universal ruling force governing and revealing through the cosmos to humankind, i.e., the Divine).

The Greek philosopher Heraclitus appears to be the first to have used the word logos to refer to a rational divine intelligence, which today is sometimes referred to in scientific discourse as the "mind of God." The early Greek philosophical tradition known as Stoicism, which held that every human participates in a universal and divinely ordained community, then used the Logos doctrine as a principle for human law and morality. The Stoics believed that to achieve freedom, happiness, and meaning one should attune one's life to the wisdom of God's will, manifest in the second distinction (above) of Logos. The Christian church then extended the Stoic idea of the universal community by claiming the universal nature of salvation and the potential for all humans to participate in it.

In the New Testament, the phrase "Word (Logos) of God," found in John 1:1 and elsewhere, shows God's desire and ability to "speak" to the human. The Christian expression of this communication is evidenced in the Christ, who is the "Word become flesh." In these three biblical words, Christianity points to the possibility of union between the human and the divine, or the personal and the absolute. God's logos, which the Christ represents, acts as a bridge between the human's inner spiritual needs and the answer proclaimed by the Christian message.

Because it is highly philosophical, the logos doctrine has caused some of the more orthodox theologians of recent times to claim that it should not be used in theology, while other theologians claim it is absolutely necessary to a doctrine of God. According to the philosopher and theologian Paul Tillich, "He who sacrifices the Logos principle sacrifices the idea of a living God, and he who rejects the application of this principle to Jesus as the Christ rejects his character as Christ." In other words, without an understanding of God's love, will, and power as a living and active force in the world - through the logos in the Christ and through our participation in the logos with our reason - the Christian message becomes a lifeless and inconsequential set of doctrines which can be accepted or rejected without bearing on one's life.

I've had visual cues reacts to my thoughts, so definitively know there is a higher consciousness. (I could use the term belief, but feel it's already been verified to me where I know. Even if can't really be proven easily to skeptics and people need to experience/see fo themselves higher realities.)

How to best explain or prove it remains illusive I guess. A mass awakening event where everyone experiences it would be interesting evolution of humanity & maybe what some people do believe is next.

Edited by Anarchist Empire

I guess if you want to explain it as an energy or liquid at the base of the spine, you definitely feel it the first time you activate and bring this up through a normally unused passage in the spine. Bringing it to the top of the head or crown chakra; out of body experience where you can see & experience the Unity of Existence. I first did this December 2019, but today mediating on it could feel/see energy going up the spinal column towards the light at the top of my head. I hadn't heard of kundalini awakening until after I first did it myself and later was looking up online for similar experiences. Hindus compare it to serpent energy, however in some ways it does seem to be describing it. I do think there are benefits of doing this. Don't feel fear and other negative emotions so much, see things for what they are better. However describing it to others can be difficult, but you definitely know if you've done it before. Achieving greater alignment with the Universe or Oneness. You can view the rest of the Universe as completely seperate, or almost as an extension of yourself. Since even if things appear separate, on another level things are still part of one. Do feel I should focus meditating to maintain the state, since I like to strengthen this connection. Even if the out of body experience was just the first time I did it and not as intense of an experience other times doing this in meditation, but could still feel it. I think this has benefits in stronger intuition and less likely to be fooled by lies; as they're transparent.

There being a higher consciousness aimed towards freedom and good for mankind is why I think globalists who want to enslave mankind with technology set themselves up for failure. I don't believe they'll succeed, to many will resist stuff like CBDC and Digital ID.

Edited by Anarchist Empire