how do i make more money then just wars

Atti

how can i become a commerce giant pretty much, i just need good layouts if anybody has a good idea? i have already started running 5 wars at once bringing in about 500k - 1 million daily, so i have some money to spend. (nothing crazy though)

my gross income is looking like this right now

1 minute ago, Atti said:

how can i become a commerce giant pretty much, i just need good layouts if anybody has a good idea? i have already started running 5 wars at once bringing in about 500k - 1 million daily, so i have some money to spend. (nothing crazy though)

image.png

and my expenses looking like thisimage.png.bffe5881c33df7e5b4be803103f3fc47.png

I'd recommend maybe spend less money on military (if you are). Oh, and maybe ask your alliance for some build layouts. Maybe start producing a good resource that'll make you get some good cash when you trade them in the market. 

You should probably increase your commerce. Idk. I'm not too good with this stuff but I hope I'm able to help you a bit :)

Edited by Amadeux Musart
  • Upvote 1

EL IMPERIO UNIDO MEXICANO

• 2 weeks later...

1. 3 cities makes 3 cities worth of money.
2. Raiding is basic on luck, you might hit a big fish once in awhile. 
3. More cities you got, higher score you will, number of inactive nation in your war range goes down.

The fun of game starts after c25. So stay where you are, raid inactive till you got enough money for that, meanwhile find an nice alliance can give you meaningful Econ advice.

• Upvote 2

Deluna_stuff2.png?width=2100&height=250

(Click-able)

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/22/2023 at 8:53 PM, Vicic said:

Build as much Infra as possible

The IA nerds in your alliance will tell you to not do that, but don't listen them, they are just afraid you will surpass them in growth 

I second this motion