CYBERTIMES Issue 1 by Cyberdyne Systems [Orbis Magazine]

Lord Skeleton

party.gif.097d8da5289946e9f697cbca67d31d60.gif

CYBERTIMES Issue 1

We, at Cyberdyne Systems, are thrilled to announce the release of the first issue of our magazine, Cybertimes! This inaugural edition is packed with Orbis updates, articles on various topics, leaderboards, interviews, memes, and fun games. We've invested a lot of time and effort into creating this magazine, and we kindly request your support and love for it.

Inside the magazine, you'll find Orbis-related riddles and scavenger hunts that offer the chance to win cash prizes. Make sure to solve them as quickly as possible for your chance to win!

We plan to release the magazine on a regular basis, either monthly or once every two months, depending on what is most feasible. Thank you for being a part of our Cybertimes community!

You can join our server which already has around 100 players!

Server Link: https://discord.gg/nCwyHAsTWq

We have also launched our website that will showcase all the magazines henceforth!

Website Link: https://cyberdynes.vercel.app/

To read the magazine, click on the cover page below!

cover.thumb.jpg.cd9f4bb397d4be5ebb8ea03f5efafa21.jpg

Brought to you by Cyberdyne Systems

Edited by Lord Skeleton
  • Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Adam II said:

Thats great and all... but alliance affairs? This is a magazine ad.

Sorry if that bother you, but it takes more than 12 hours to create a magazine like this, it would be a waste if its posted in any other forum category.

Also technically Cyberdyne Systems is also an alliance so... XD

5 minutes ago, Adam II said:

PS the website is pretty sick ngl

Thanks!! ❤️

Created it using latest version of NextJS for super speeeed

FYI, a link that immediately leads to a file download will sus me out no matter what but it doesn't seem like a virus. Very cool concept! One piece of advice -- if it's difficult to create, it will become difficult to sustain over time. You're probably doing this already but find ways to maintain the quality while decreasing the workload involved, whether that be for creating templates/semi-automating workflows/improving process structure/etc. Best of luck!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, hidude45454 said:

FYI, a link that immediately leads to a file download will sus me out no matter what but it doesn't seem like a virus. Very cool concept! One piece of advice -- if it's difficult to create, it will become difficult to sustain over time. You're probably doing this already but find ways to maintain the quality while decreasing the workload involved, whether that be for creating templates/semi-automating workflows/improving process structure/etc. Best of luck!

I highly advise taking hidude's advice ngl. Also, I concur that a link that leads to auto-download can come off as suspicious.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

3 hours ago, Lord Skeleton said:

Alright next time i will not be putting auto download link...i will instead redirect to google drive so that it can be read online as well!

You may be able to just embed the Google Drive file directly into the website itself as well, may want to look into that!

16 hours ago, hidude45454 said:

You may be able to just embed the Google Drive file directly into the website itself as well, may want to look into that!

You can. I've done it a few times when messing around with stuff.

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team