How to make average yearly salary for my citizens to increase?

Politcsandwar123

7 hours ago, Politcsandwar123 said:

I seen my nation fact book And I saw the average citizen in my country make only around $500 pounds per year😂

Not to bad, well it is more a roleplay element then anything. But you can increase it either by buillding some commerce building, supermarket, banks, shopping malls, stadiums in your citiies.
Creating some service jobs, can't expect sweatshop workers and coal miners to have the greatest income.
Else you need to change some of your answers to the question sheet that determind your nation economic politics, 
https://politicsandwar.com/nation/policy/

But is just roleplay flavour, it dosen't have any effect on the gameplay. 

tenor (1).gif

On 8/19/2023 at 2:45 PM, Zim said:

Not to bad, well it is more a roleplay element then anything. But you can increase it either by buillding some commerce building, supermarket, banks, shopping malls, stadiums in your citiies.
Creating some service jobs, can't expect sweatshop workers and coal miners to have the greatest income.
Else you need to change some of your answers to the question sheet that determind your nation economic politics, 
https://politicsandwar.com/nation/policy/

But is just roleplay flavour, it dosen't have any effect on the gameplay. 

No it does impact gameplay because the more your citizens make, the more taxes they pay, which means there is more revenue for you to collect.

Edited by Winston Gray

On 8/25/2023 at 8:12 PM, Winston Gray said:

No it does impact gameplay because the more your citizens make, the more taxes they pay, which means there is more revenue for you to collect.

It has no effect on gameplay. Read the wiki. Believe me, when i say we got the mid maxing of this game down to it's teeths. 
https://politicsandwar.fandom.com/wiki/National_Tax_Rate

Edited by Zim
  • Upvote 1

tenor (1).gif

22 hours ago, Winston Gray said:

Tax rate and income change inversely to one another such that any change to one is effectively canceled out by the other. This is to prevent people from simply going with whatever set of policies maximizes income instead of whatever policies they actually want their nation to have.

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

20 hours ago, Jacob Knox said:

Tax rate and income change inversely to one another such that any change to one is effectively canceled out by the other. This is to prevent people from simply going with whatever set of policies maximizes income instead of whatever policies they actually want their nation to have.

Yes I am aware of that. However, does tax revenue not increase as average income increases?