Please Stop

The majority of messages you're receiving are automated messages sent to every player not in an alliance in an attempt to recruit them. I am sorry this has caused anxiety for you and that you're first experience in Orbis has been negative. I encourage you, though, to ignore the messages, stick with it, and ultimately join an alliance that you feel best suits you.

Welcome to Orbis, and I wish you the best.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

I hope the game devs look at this & block such automated messages.

You already get bombarded with messages from 30+ alliances in a minute of joining. To top this, some alliances intentionally send double messages (looking at you Aurora, Name Withheld). Extremely annoying.

Sorry for your first experience with the game, ignore it and move on. Good luck.

• Upvote 3

Screenshot from 2023-02-11 18-45-44.png

5 hours ago, LifezVictory said:

I am Zoe, the leader of the nationSpecia, and I am asking you all in the nicest way possible: please shut up. I haven’t been on this game in like five seconds and now I’m drowning in messages and some of them sound quite threatening and I am having an anxiety attack so please stop! I don't even know how to play the game yet and everyone's trying to yank me to their side and it's quite overwhelming and scary. Do you treat all your new players this way? I have half a mind to quit already that's how anxiety enducing it is.

That's the PnW way 😛
Join ET btws.

10 minutes ago, juuzou said:

I hope the game devs look at this & block such automated messages.

You already get bombarded with messages from 30+ alliances in a minute of joining. To top this, some alliances intentionally send double messages (looking at you Aurora, Name Withheld). Extremely annoying.

Sorry for your first experience with the game, ignore it and move on. Good luck.

No. Nothing should be changed. Everyone went through it. cope.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, juuzou said:

intentionally send double messages (looking at you Aurora

We don't really intentionally send double messages. In reality, new players should be getting the Borealis message and only players c20+ without an alliance should get the Aurora message. That's more of a programming oversight than anything and I'm unsure whether or not our CWD (tech) team intends to fix it.

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

On 6/27/2023 at 11:08 PM, LifezVictory said:

Do you treat all your new players this way?

Unfortunately, yes, a lot of alliances do try to yank you to their side because there are a limited amount of players.

• Upvote 1

Fresh Tarewgfian memes: LINK

Submit memes: LINK

Mystery Link (Changes some times)(times Changed: 1): LINK

Meme of the week: