Poll: New Tier of City Discount Projects

Prefontaine

Should there be a new city discount project at C26 in the theme of Urban Planning Projects and Metropolitan Planning?  

189 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be a new city discount project at C26 in the theme of Urban Planning Projects and Metropolitan Planning?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/16/23 at 08:00 PM

On 6/12/2023 at 11:47 PM, Changeup said:

Then what does it achieve?

If competitive balance is the goal, a much more fundamental look is needed instead of another bandaid.

To assess whether the community wants another one of these or not.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

On 6/12/2023 at 7:54 AM, Keegoz said:

I'd likely say this is the last one, given we were hesitant to even bring it back again this time.

Which makes zero sense unless you reinstate the city cap. For a large segment of the game we are outside of most of the fray due to our size. So short of capping our growth and reimbursing us for the lost cities that would need to be deleted, there needs to be content, goals, and interesting game play even for us. Recently I keep being told, the game is old; regardless there is still so much we can do too make it interesting before we resign ourselves to let it play out as is.