A small-scale multi ring

Cheburashka

Found this alliance, looking for raid targets:

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=11446

The leader i believe is the head of multis (main), and all members, as well as some nations (mostly inactive) outside the alliance are his multis.
He also clearly shared wars with those multis (as if multis were not bannable already) and some banking was present, i assume to avoid trading restrictions.

When I confronted him on discord, he admitted to multis and tried to bribe me with 10mill, first through a trade and when I refused, by bank transfer. You are welcome to delete that 10mill from my account if you wish.

image.png.88c1f06ad58eea76a5a234c688af68f7.pngimage.png.910619c50b858f8358e8f8e6851c1a1a.png

image.png

Edited by Ri Ri

• Administrators

The accounts look to be kids at a school to me; I don't know that I really see evidence of multis at this time.

• Thanks 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Thank you Alex, I've made this alliance with my friends and have been terrified of this ri ri person trying to stop us. We're just trying to have fun.

P.S I love your game it's so much fun when we aren't worrying about being band.

- Ruari, Leader of Red Gates

9 hours ago, Ri Ri said:

When I confronted him on discord, he admitted to multis and tried to bribe me with 10mill, first through a trade and when I refused, by bank transfer. You are welcome to delete that 10mill from my account if you wish.

Proof??

• Upvote 1

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

3 hours ago, Alex said:

The accounts look to be kids at a school to me; I don't know that I really see evidence of multis at this time.

"Using Alliance Banks to evade trade restrictions imposed on nations on the same network is a bannable offense."

Doesn't it mean that the resource sharing (avoiding trade restrictions) is a bannable offense on it's own?

That's a lie, ri ri said he tell everyone my friend had multis and if he wanted to stop he had to give him ten mil, I told my friend not to do because there are no multis but he said better safe than sorry. Not to be insensitive but ri ri has stated in multiple places that he is a sociopath, meaning he is not to be trusted.

Just now, Ruari said:

That's a lie, ri ri said he tell everyone my friend had multis and if he wanted to stop he had to give him ten mil, I told my friend not to do because there are no multis but he said better safe than sorry. Not to be insensitive but ri ri has stated in multiple places that he is a sociopath, meaning he is not to be trusted.

Keep making that bullshit up. We both know that you do have multis, it's just a matter of time before you get cought.

3 hours ago, Alex said:

Also, the person in question of my report was this guy: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=516740 (was a leader at the time of the report)

He for some reason left his alliance after my report !? And applied back after your reply !?
Everything about his behavior is suspicious... 

Edited by Ri Ri

And the way we run our nations are completely different i messaged you on discord and can't you tell just by the way I write that we are different people.

Because at the time we didn't have evidence proving our innocence.

It was looking bad for us until Alex spoke the truth, to be honest I was shocked at how accurate it was

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Ruari said:

And the way we run our nations are completely different i messaged you on discord and can't you tell just by the way I write that we are different people.

Because at the time we didn't have evidence proving our innocence.

It was looking bad for us until Alex spoke the truth, to be honest I was shocked at how accurate it was

About time the crooks got caught! That is You Ruari!

• Like 1

Just now, Coffee Man Coffee said:

About time the crooks got caught! That is You Ruari!

They have like 20 nations in total all interconnected through just 2 ips. If they were kids, they would have different ips.. like school one, a home ip.. but there are just 2 lmao. + the guy sends me 10mill out of the blue and leaves his aa from leader position just to rejoin after alex said no enough evidence... 

Nevermind. He showed me DMs that confirm communication between two players (leaders).
Apparently his alliance could consist of separate people, but they guy's extremely irrational decisions suggest a guilty conscience.
Sorry about that.

Edited by Ri Ri

• Alex locked this topic