War on New India!

Doom

Hello fellow leaders. I have a message about this nation named...New India...

Today he amassed a massive army for his size (24k troops and 300 tanks). This seemed strange until I noticed his bank logs and saw he has been draining all the resources from there to fund the war. Now I would be fine but He drained 300k+ cash in the last few days and that seems very...strange... This lead me to assume he has been using his member as a tax farm. This has to stop. Not only has he raided people and made annoying market cuts, but there is a high chance he is tax farming the few people that are in his alliance. He needs to be stopped and soon. So, will anyone join the war? Maybe blockade so he can't take out from his bank and sell on the market? Or crush his ground units, allowing the bombing to lay waste to his cities and not get hit back? The choice is yours.

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

I would love to join the war against Aamir of New India, but unfortunately he's out of my war range. But you may share his nation link to me, I'll share his nation link to all my friends though.

Edited by Luckynako

Ops, if he is coming for you then you might be in some trouble as he has  a sizeable number of tanks.  But the good thing is Tye is at war with him as well, so it might make it a little easier on you.

I already sent a message to Tye and asked him to focus on taking out his ground troops. Hopefully he can do that before any more attacks come my way.

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

Don't worry too much I notice one more of your ally from Rose, already jump in so I think that more or less take care of this annoying New India thing

Hopefully! We will find out later.

Legend shall never fall so long as are men stand strong!

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

I don't know what's the deal with him and his alliance. Maybe those few somewhat active guys in his alliance have willingly given up their nations as tax farms, maybe they are plain ignorant or perhaps they are indifferent to the welfare of their nation. In any case, I don't think an outright war on Aamir is the way to go if you are seeking justice for them. Have you tried contacting the people concerned and asking them if they need help to recover their money? If you did contact them and they did need/want their money back, did you try sending Aamir a message asking him to return the money and resources to his alliance members and if the tax rate is high, to lower it? War ought to be the last resort since if he is really using his member's money to fund his nation, destroying his nation does not really help the poor members of his alliance except the fact that maybe it will teach him a lesson (and that too after he has drained his alliance bank more to fight) so I assume you followed the diplomatic path before you chose to declare on him.

That being said, his market cuts are indeed annoying but embargoes are the way to go if you want to deter him or teach him a lesson. I don't think anything he has done till now warrants a global hunt, especially if it is being done without a diplomatic approach prior to the declaration (again hoping that isn't the case here).

Just my 2 cents. As I mentioned before, I don't know much of the situation. Basing my post on some deductions and speculations, correct me where I am wrong.

Blood of a king. Heart of a lion.

I don't know what's the deal with him and his alliance. Maybe those few somewhat active guys in his alliance have willingly given up their nations as tax farms, maybe they are plain ignorant or perhaps they are indifferent to the welfare of their nation. In any case, I don't think an outright war on Aamir is the way to go if you are seeking justice for them. Have you tried contacting the people concerned and asking them if they need help to recover their money? If you did contact them and they did need/want their money back, did you try sending Aamir a message asking him to return the money and resources to his alliance members and if the tax rate is high, to lower it? War ought to be the last resort since if he is really using his member's money to fund his nation, destroying his nation does not really help the poor members of his alliance except the fact that maybe it will teach him a lesson (and that too after he has drained his alliance bank more to fight) so I assume you followed the diplomatic path before you chose to declare on him.

That being said, his market cuts are indeed annoying but embargoes are the way to go if you want to deter him or teach him a lesson. I don't think anything he has done till now warrants a global hunt, especially if it is being done without a diplomatic approach prior to the declaration (again hoping that isn't the case here).

Just my 2 cents. As I mentioned before, I don't know much of the situation. Basing my post on some deductions and speculations, correct me where I am wrong.

I understand your points but we have tried getting him to stop many times and he has agreed but then went back to doing it. He has also made threats towards me.He even made one when seeking peace. That's something you don't say when trying to end a war on the losing side.

And this is a war on him, not his alliance. I am just pointing out that is seems like he is using the bank and his alliance mats, weather they know it or not, to full a war.

I should also add in that Pubstomper tried solving this without a war. Adama did too. Both ended in him going back on his word.

Edited by Doom

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

I understand your points but we have tried getting him to stop many times and he has agreed but then went back to doing it. He has also made threats towards me.He even made one when seeking peace. That's something you don't say when trying to end a war on the losing side.

And this is a war on him, not his alliance. I am just pointing out that is seems like he is using the bank and his alliance mats, weather they know it or not, to full a war.

Well, in any case, try contacting his alliance members and possibly try to make realize the need to find a better home. It will give their nations a better chance to survive and thrive. Besides, it is an effective war strategy since it cuts the benefit of taxes to him.

He is out of my range but out of respect for your cause, I will embargo him. That is not the sort of "New India" any Indian would want anyway so... :P

• Upvote 1

Blood of a king. Heart of a lion.

Well, in any case, try contacting his alliance members and possibly try to make realize the need to find a better home. It will give their nations a better chance to survive and thrive. Besides, it is an effective war strategy since it cuts the benefit of taxes to him.

He is out of my range but out of respect for your cause, I will embargo him. That is not the sort of "New India" any Indian would want anyway so... :P

Half of his alliance is inactive and 2 haven't been on sense the war as begun. :/ But the embargo is nice. We were trying to spread the word that he SHOULD be embargoed but I don't think people caught on.

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

Half of his alliance is inactive and 2 haven't been on sense the war as begun. :/ But the embargo is nice. We were trying to spread the word that he SHOULD be embargoed but I don't think people caught on.

It could be hard to persuade people to embargo him since his price is better than anybody on the market. My question is "Does everyone always goes to the cheapest offer?". If the answer is "yes" then all efforts you put in this case will be going in vain. Anyway this is just my personal opinion though. 

It could be hard to persuade people to embargo him since his price is better than anybody on the market. My question is "Does everyone always goes to the cheapest offer?". If the answer is "yes" then all efforts you put in this case will be going in vain. Anyway this is just my personal opinion though. 

Yes but I hope some people would put their greedy side away for the greater good :P

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

Yes but I hope some people would put their greedy side away for the greater good :P

I couldn't agree more  ;)

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Be wary of anyone who cites "Greater Good" as a reason for doing something.  Its rarely as it is portrayed.

True but in this case, it can help out a lot and he isn't selling the lowest anymore so there shouldn't be anyone buying his stuff unless they are "friends"

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

seems like he offered peace to tye and jejoshua

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Keep up the bombings and hopefully the other two nations dont accept his peace offer.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light