Alliance Messaging

Morgan

Theres a thing called alliance announcements

• Upvote 1

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Yes, but it's not direct like a message. But I suppose it works.

How is it any different than sending a mass message to all of your members at once? Each nation get's a notification that you posted a new alliance announcement, just like each nation would get a notification that you sent them a message if you did a mass-message.

There is a record of alliance announcements, much like each message, but you have the added bonus of the alliance announcement not being able to accidentally be deleted by the player without reading and saying they didn't get it.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

How is it any different than sending a mass message to all of your members at once? Each nation get's a notification that you posted a new alliance announcement, just like each nation would get a notification that you sent them a message if you did a mass-message.

There is a record of alliance announcements, much like each message, but you have the added bonus of the alliance announcement not being able to accidentally be deleted by the player without reading and saying they didn't get it.

I apologize Micheal Malone. I misread where you said everybody gets a notification when an announcement is posted. Makes sense. Feel free to lock this thread, Admins! 

• Upvote 1