Stock market

P2K

I also think that having a stock market or a Wall street type of improvement could be added. I know that you can build an ITC. But I am thinking that a stock market type project could be used to either trade in secret or some how assure that you will get more money for your resources. Or we could put some kind of limit to how many trade's you can do in one turn/day. the stock market would allow you to have unlimited trades. This might maybe (Probably not) cut down on nations trying to make a bunch of stupid offers on the market for mass amounts of resources for minimal money.

Maybe you could also put some kind of limit on offers so people couldn't put offers on the market for ridiculous prices like 1000 steel for $1. If you are putting an offer on the market you should have to offer close to the average market price within a certain margin. Obviously people need to be able to trade resources to each other for very cheap when needed or want to. If you are to do a trade that pretty much consists of you giving the resource to the other nation. you would have to do a personal trade. specifically choose the one or maybe even multiple nations you want to give(Not buy) the resource to.

Maybe the stock market could let you make 10% more cash from trades? or you you dont have to pay for 10% of a trade.

An example. Nation A sells 200 food for 100 each. Nation B wants to buy it all and have a stock market. He can then buy 200 of it and only pay 18,000$ and nation A will still get 20,000$

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

Maybe the stock market could let you make 10% more cash from trades? or you you dont have to pay for 10% of a trade.

An example. Nation A sells 200 food for 100 each. Nation B wants to buy it all and have a stock market. He can then buy 200 of it and only pay 18,000$ and nation A will still get 20,000$

That is so open to exploits, just get a friend and go back and forth for an hour, you'll be rolling in dough.

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

That is so open to exploits, just get a friend and go back and forth for an hour, you'll be rolling in dough,

Good point. Well a stock market would have to do something with hte market or trading. >.>

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!