Goodmorning Chaps! Now, have you wished for ideology buffs?

RoDevs

Goodmorning Chaps! (Or whatever time it is for you)

I have a suggestion, a dumb one, but a suggestion worth bringing out.

So, you know we have the ideology crap to pick from, right? Well, unless your new to the P&W block, you would know that those mean NOTHING! They are things just thrown there to help develop ur pesky rp nation as you commit war crimes and raid 3-year-old children like me. 

But what if we had buffs for these ideologies? I know it would be hard to pick from and stuff, but maybe some of these buffs can add onto your rp features. Like the support of your nation?

Idk, we need SOMETHING to spice these plain things up.

Seeing stuff like Parliamentary Republic, we wouldn't be able to specify that deep, but we can add the same buffs for the much bigger and recognizable ideologies (Democracy, Communism, Monarchism, Technocratic stuff, Nationalism etc)

For example, (this is a very HORRIBLE idea) we could have a Communist buff more like the reduction of Mine cost? I know that makes no sense for communism, but I want to hear YOUR ideas.

sips beer

Now, get on your little keyboard and let me steal your brilliant ideas-
I mean.....
Let me share your brilliant ideas.
Aha! 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 1/22/2023 at 8:32 AM, RoDevs said:

Goodmorning Chaps! (Or whatever time it is for you)

I have a suggestion, a dumb one, but a suggestion worth bringing out.

So, you know we have the ideology crap to pick from, right? Well, unless your new to the P&W block, you would know that those mean NOTHING! They are things just thrown there to help develop ur pesky rp nation as you commit war crimes and raid 3-year-old children like me. 

But what if we had buffs for these ideologies? I know it would be hard to pick from and stuff, but maybe some of these buffs can add onto your rp features. Like the support of your nation?

Idk, we need SOMETHING to spice these plain things up.

Seeing stuff like Parliamentary Republic, we wouldn't be able to specify that deep, but we can add the same buffs for the much bigger and recognizable ideologies (Democracy, Communism, Monarchism, Technocratic stuff, Nationalism etc)

For example, (this is a very HORRIBLE idea) we could have a Communist buff more like the reduction of Mine cost? I know that makes no sense for communism, but I want to hear YOUR ideas.

sips beer

Now, get on your little keyboard and let me steal your brilliant ideas-
I mean.....
Let me share your brilliant ideas.
Aha! 

1, War crimes aren't allowed in this game for obvious reasons

2, You have custom Governmental Systems and Policies that do have an effect on your nation via Tax rate for citizens

3, HAAHAHAHA Dude mines cost barely to anything, having a reduction won't make an impact

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2023 at 1:17 PM, BelgiumFury said:

Heya; 
In general we have steered away from that because there would most likely be an "optimal" choice, which alliances would force on their members. 
That would severely limit RP styles for people.

^ this

it used to be that way, but now we have nation policies that we change accoridng to our nation status.