Alliances That Don't Require Building Compliance

Rooster

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for an alliance that won't require me to build out my economy to their specifications. I'm mostly just looking to avoid getting raided while I do my thing. I'm not interested in raiding right now. Any suggestions?

Practically no alliance worth their chops that will prevent you from being raided and/or counter for you will meet what you're looking for. Macros require builds for a reason, but will offer protection. Micros will likely give you more leniency, but you're more likely to get raided and less likely to be defended. Arrgh allows more freedom, but you said you don't want to raid right now. So... good luck finding an alliance that fits what you're looking for, because I cannot think of any.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

Maybe just communicate with your Econ/IA about what you want to do and listen to more experienced players when they try and help prevent you from ruining your nation? There are lots of viable builds in this game and government will generally have an idea which ones are decent. Playing a competitive cooperative game lazily or detrimentally isn't something you should expect your peers to respect, so try and listen to them as they help you and you'll find you have more liberty than you expect.