Trade Processed Without Adding Resource to My Inventory

Canbec

What were you doing (or trying to do): Someone sold me 180k food (accepting an open buy offer I had on the market) seemingly at the exact same moment as I bought 20k food from the market.

What happened (describe thoroughly please): The 20k that I purchased directly was added to my nation, but the 180k that was sold to me was not added. However, the cost of the 180k food was deducted from my nation and the food was deducted from the seller's nation.

Link to page: Presumably an issue when processing transactions accepted on the food trade page (https://politicsandwar.com/index.php?id=90&display=world&resource1=food)

Any other relevant information: The screenshots I am posting show that within a span of a few minutes, I purchased 20k food and had 308k food sold to me. I don't dispute that I received the second batch of 128k food, but I did not receive the first 180k. I already had approx. 110k food on hand though I can't prove that. However, the screenshot also shows that despite having purchased or had sold to me 328k food in the minutes preceding the screenshot, I only had 262k on hand. My trade history shows I did not sell any food during that period and my banking history likewise shows I did not deposit any food into my alliance bank during that period. Similarly I unfortunately can't prove how much cash I had on hand before the transactions occurred but I know the $22,140,000 was deducted.

I don't know if you'll be able to find the root cause but I respectfully request that the vanished 180k food be added to my nation's inventory.

Screenshot: (if available) Due to maximum file size I need to upload the screenshots separately. Will post second screenshot in thread.

Screen Shot 2022-03-11 at 2.01.10 PM.png

This is a screenshot of my trade history showing the food purchases during the timespan in question. You can see the 20k and 180k both occurred at 1:48pm EST.

Screen Shot 2022-03-11 at 2.03.10 PM.png

• Administrators

It's a rare bug, but it can happen. I just added 180K food to your nation for you, sorry about the inconvenience here.

• Like 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link