Is This A Bug, Or Did I just Screw Up?

Mikhail Gorbachev

I was at 500 infastructure, and then I bought 100 more. This temporarily shut my city out of power, since I had previously had an oil power plant, but I thought I could just build another one to power my city more. When I built the second power plant, the city still didn't have power... Is this a bug, or would I have to go nuclear to power the city? The Nuclear power plant would cost wayyy too much, so I'd just have to sell the infastructure I bought, which would waste 200000$ :blink:

A second power plant would provide the power you need. If you're still out of power it might be due to lack of fuel for the power plant? Looking at your nation though I only see one power plant. You have multiple oil wells but only one oil power plant.

#buyanotherpowerplant

Edited by Micheal Malone
  • Upvote 1

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

A second power plant would provide the power you need. If you're still out of power it might be due to lack of fuel for the power plant? Looking at your nation though I only see one power plant. You have multiple oil wells but only one oil power plant.

#buyanotherpowerplant

It was lack of fuel, thank you. I scared the living daylights out of myself... I also bought and sold an oil powerplant twice in confusion, but that only cost me like 10k...

• Administrators

And feel free to come to the forums and ask gameplay questions in the Game Discussion subforum, or jump on the IRC Channel and ask there, should be someone to answer your question in real time.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link